ADVERTISEMENT

••OFFICIAL TENNESSEE VS KENTUCKY GAME THREAD••

foot on the line, that's a 2. Just another in a long line of disappointments tonight.

SAD

I know this is going to sound weird to quite a few people here on this board, but a coach is supposed to excel in all aspects of the job. It's not just recruiting. It's not just saying the right things. It's not just preparing athletes for the business aspect of professional sports.

It's development, which Cal doesn't do.
It's in game coaching and strategy, which Cal doesn't do.
It's basketball IQ and game awareness, which Cal doesn't have.
It's using and teaching all aspects of the game, which Cal doesn't do.
It's about developing a bench, which Cal doesn't do.
It's about not playing politics, which Cal can't quit doing.
Sometimes, it's about studying the other team and taking away their strength or using it against them, instead of just playing the same way against everyone.

If you can't see it yet, I don't know how anyone here will EVER see anything more simply obvious.

After over a decade, he has done the least with the most highly ranked talent the sport has ever seen. He flat out CANNOT COACH. He's one helluva recruiter, because he can sell mediocrity to a lottery pick, but he couldn't coach Michael Jordan out of a bathroom stall.

Oscar couldn’t guard pick and rolls but I promise you on this team Kentucky doesn’t have 6 losses right now. We ran that guy out of town, for a overhyped freshman who is soft as shit and two project bigs

Last edited:
Reactions: pauled
Reed is now 3 for his last 9 FT. Add in the terrible defense and he’s not the same player from weeks ago

We outshot them in total.
We outshot them from three.
We cannot play defense.
We cannot rebound.
We are not tough physically.
It has been that way all year.

Reactions: BCD
Wondering if Calipari will explain being Barnes' bitch in the post-game presser?
nrB6RyG.png

falling out of the rankings as March approaches...check

the next domino to fall will be a player discontent

followed by uninspired play in the SEC tournament

crushing loss in the NCAA tournament (assuming we make it)

mass exodus 2 weeks later

I know this is going to sound weird to quite a few people here on this board, but a coach is supposed to excel in all aspects of the job. It's not just recruiting. It's not just saying the right things. It's not just preparing athletes for the business aspect of professional sports.

Sometimes, it's about studying the other team and taking away their strength or using it against them, instead of just playing the same way against everyone.

If you can't see it yet, I don't know how anyone here will EVER see anything more simply obvious.

After over a decade, he has done the least with the most highly ranked talent the sport has ever seen. He flat out CANNOT COACH. He's one helluva recruiter, because he can sell mediocrity to a lottery pick, but he couldn't coach Michael Jordan out of a bathroom stall.
I've said it before, but I would take literally any other D1 coach at this point.

We are the DUMBEST team in the SEC. Yes, more than Arkansas
Because we have the DUMBEST COACH in the SEC.

yeah, I’ve seen it for several years now. I can’t stand him.

Reactions: Girthang
Hey Bradshaw, you are responsible for the back dude!!!

This team is REALLY bad at situational basketball among NUMEROUS other things!!!!

Team Comparison
STATISTICUTUK
FG%49%49%
FGs36-7434-69
3FG%40%44%
3FGs12-3012-27
FT%73%63%
FTs19-2612-19
TOs79
PtsOffTO106
TotReb4438
DefReb2624