ADVERTISEMENT

Zags joining the weakened Pac 12

Feel like they’re going from one mid major to another tbh. Once Mark Few leaves I see Gonzaga as a program that will quickly fade away.
Maybe, maybe not. If they bring up another assistant like Lloyd and give him keys to the program and they'll probably be fine. It'll all hinge on the next coach though.

Maybe, maybe not. If they bring up another assistant like Lloyd and give him keys to the program and they'll probably be fine. It'll all hinge on the next coach though.

Ya I mean I thought the same thing would happen with Villanova post Wright and UCONN post Calhoun so don’t listen to my dumbass

Reactions: RunninRichie
Feel like they’re going from one mid major to another tbh. Once Mark Few leaves I see Gonzaga as a program that will quickly fade away.
Good. I hope their program dies. They've been the fair-haired child of the media for 15 years now, and they only have two Final Fours to show for all the favoritism they've received.

How hilariously obvious. Gonzaga refused to leave to join a tougher conference for all those years, but then suddenly decides to join a new conference, only after it was purged of any real Div I competition.

Gonzaga was one of the better mid-majors before Few and I'd say it's more likely they dominate this new and not near power five
conference than fade away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT