ADVERTISEMENT

youtube

It's not in 4K. If you you think it is, you're mistaken.
It actually was on ESPN4K last night on YouTubeTV.

And he’s also right, no commercials. Been that way since ESPN 4K was launched on YouTubeTV. It’s pretty cool to get to stay in the arena with a Birds Eye view during breaks instead of getting sent to commercial break.

all I know is it says espn or espn 4k espn shows commercials during time outs and espn 4k shows just the arena floor and the picture is sharper
It was 4K on ESPN4k feed on YouTubeTV. And no commercials. I’m with you bro, it’s cool to watch. They’ve been doing it the last couple years. 2 years ago they honored the Citrus Bowl win during one of the breaks and we got to stay in the arena and watch that instead of getting sent to commercial breaks. They also had the UK-KU game in AFH when we put a spanking on them. It was fun to watch the energy in that building deflate from break to break as we continued to spank them.

It was 4K on ESPN4k feed on YouTubeTV. And no commercials. I’m with you bro, it’s cool to watch. They’ve been doing it the last couple years. 2 years ago they honored the Citrus Bowl win during one of the breaks and we got to stay in the arena and watch that instead of getting sent to commercial breaks. They also had the UK-KU game in AFH when we put a spanking on them. It was fun to watch the energy in that building deflate from break to break as we continued to spank them.
Do you have to subscribe ( pay ) for 4K? Or is it just included in your YouTube deal?

It actually was on ESPN4K last night on YouTubeTV.

And he’s also right, no commercials. Been that way since ESPN 4K was launched on YouTubeTV. It’s pretty cool to get to stay in the arena with a Birds Eye view during breaks instead of getting sent to commercial break.
I stand somewhat corrected, then. I thought 4K broadcasts of sports were still really rare.

But I don't think they are doing native or true 4k. I think it's upscale.

I stand somewhat corrected, then. I thought 4K broadcasts of sports were still really rare.

But I don't think they are doing native or true 4k. I think it's upscale.
Well I’m not a scientist, but I do pay extra to get YouTubeTV 4K broadcasts and the channel says ESPN4K. I guess I hope they aren’t lying to me.

It is rare. ESPN4K will typically only have one game per weekend broadcast on their 4K channel.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT