ADVERTISEMENT

Youtube prank videos ... !!

megablue

All-SEC
Oct 2, 2012
There are all kinds of people doing prank videos and posting on youtube. I think this prank video by "Salim the Dream" is daring, but hilarious. I do not see how in the world he has been able to avoid getting totally pummeled. To say Salim really pushes the edge here is an understatement, to say the least ...
Please know that there are MANY F-bombs in this video, so please be aware and cautious, as some people REALLY get angry and upset with him. Video has over 3,700,000 views in two (2) years ... fwiw.

Please share your favorite prank videos in this thread, if you have any. I always get a kick out of them.

Last edited:
Dude would get elbowed in the face automatically.
Yeah, some pranks go overboard all in the name of gaining subscribers.

I'm on the phone and can't post this youtube prank, but there's a guy who goes around staring at people. He stared at a latino gang member and about got his ass kicked. Lucky he didn't get stabbed or shot. It's gonna happen one day, if it already hasn't, in these "harmless" prank videos.

Dude would get elbowed in the face automatically.
I agree 100% ... and I've wondered if many of these bits are actually staged. The different reactions of the folks are hilarious to watch, though, as the whole prank is off the wall ... if not bizarre.

Reactions: chroix
As these ignorant pranks escalate, so will peoples responses.

I cannot say I'm the least bit surprised. Many pranksters go way too far. If a person wants to prank, it is obviously best to do something that's pretty tame and harmless. They should be kinda fun for everyone, imho. Simple fart pranks come immediately to mind, especially those by Jack Vale who has seemingly made a career out of his use of the "pooter" ... but I'm sure he's had some blowback from people who are upset with his schtick. He has a whole bunch of youtubes (literally hundreds) and seems to release them almost daily. His deadpan face and attitude is always funny !! His elevator bits, with some friends involved, are classic !!

Last edited:
2Rg1xJ.gif

There was a punishment on Impractical Jokers that Murr had to go up and take cigarettes out of people's mouths and tell them it was bad for them. Assuming it wasn't staged, my foot would have been in his nuts before security had a chance to get there.

• Haha
There was a punishment on Impractical Jokers that Murr had to go up and take cigarettes out of people's mouths and tell them it was bad for them. Assuming it wasn't staged, my foot would have been in his nuts before security had a chance to get there.
There was a good punishment with Sal too where he had to work a beer convention booth. They had him do things like cut people off by cutting their wrist bracelet or taking their drinks and pouring them out. People were not happy with him 😁.

Tom Mabe lives in Louisville and has his own prankster channel and has MANY prank videos across a very wide spectrum of topic material. MANY of his videos have millions of views. He is very creative and very popular. Here is just one example:

Last edited:
Reactions: entropy13
There are all kinds of people doing prank videos and posting on youtube. I think this prank video by "Salim the Dream" is daring, but hilarious. I do not see how in the world he has been able to avoid getting totally pummeled. To say Salim really pushes the edge here is an understatement, to say the least ...
Please know that there are MANY F-bombs in this video, so please be aware and cautious, as some people REALLY get angry and upset with him. Video has over 3,700,000 views in two (2) years ... fwiw.

Please share your favorite prank videos in this thread, if you have any. I always get a kick out of them.
there's a black dude who also does the moan thing and is a little funnier

Reactions: megablue
Edbassmaster and Tom Mabe are the OG YouTube prank artists in my opinion.

Tom has a series he does called “fight me” prank. Give it a search. They are hilarious. And cool thing is, he is from Louisville. A lot of the pranks he does are in the city.

Reactions: megablue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT