ADVERTISEMENT

Youtube link about Perry and Chandler from Green Flag Sports

During the Goodman interview with Pope (yesterday?) he said Hart came bounding into his office recently all excited after watching video of Travis Perry and stated something like "Oh wow, this kid is a real baller!" I'm paraphrasing obviously, but that's the gist of it. Pope was gearing up to talk more about Perry but, frustratingly, Goodman blew right past this on to something else.

Just a play on words on my part.
Hope he shoots like Curry.
I thought that . I wasn’t sure if you had seen Perry. He’s not going to shoot like Curry but I’ve seen ALOT of Kentucky High School basketball and he’s the best Kentucky High School shooter I’ve seen since Chris Lofton . Don’t know how that and other parts of his game will translate to high level D1 . I am terrible at that . I thought Brandon Boston would be a freshman all American and that Reed would be a 4 year player . So that’s what I know, lol .

I thought that . I wasn’t sure if you had seen Perry. He’s not going to shoot like Curry but I’ve seen ALOT of Kentucky High School basketball and he’s the best Kentucky High School shooter I’ve seen since Chris Lofton . Don’t know how that and other parts of his game will translate to high level D1 . I am terrible at that . I thought Brandon Boston would be a freshman all American and that Reed would be a 4 year player . So that’s what I know, lol .
I'm from Elliott County and we went to the state for the first time early 2000.

Reactions: yoshukai
I'm from Elliott County and we went to the state for the first time early 2000.
I'm from Little Sandy in Elliott Co. The Faulkner twins and Ferguyson took us to the 2007 and 2008 state tournament Ethan or Evan is now the head coach at Youngstown State Univ. Are you related to the Elliott.s on Howard's creek?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT