ADVERTISEMENT

Your favorite amusement parks

Cedar Point
Rode Millennium Force and Steel Vengance last year. Awesome. The one thing I hate and it’s probably at a lot of parks—they’re having a hard time hiring young people. Several rides were a few hrs long due to a small workforce

Reactions: J_Dee
Just because of the many other things to do as well I would have to say my favorite is Disney. They have some good rides at the 4 parks plus shows and other things. Of course I am an old man that has been several times with my kids and have good memories there.

I’ll echo others that when it comes to roller coasters, it’s’ Cedar Point and everyone else is a distant second.

Holiday World Does the experience as well as anyone and it has a sneaky good set of coasters. Very good amusement park.

I miss the days of Star Chaser at Ky Kingdom. You never knew if your car was going to be the car that came into the unloading area hot and crush the car in front of them.

I'm old as well and all in, it has to be Disney World. Multiple parks and something for everyone. If you havent ridden Guardians of the Galaxy in Epcot, you are missing out. Best ride out there.

I enjoy Universal Orlando, Hershey, and Nickelodeon Universe at The American Dream mall.

For the latter, I really enjoy that it’s indoors.

I’ll echo others that when it comes to roller coasters, it’s’ Cedar Point and everyone else is a distant second.

Holiday World Does the experience as well as anyone and it has a sneaky good set of coasters. Very good amusement park.
Voyage is incredible, but jostling!

I guess I need to plan a trip to Cedar Point. I've been to Kings Island, Dollywood, and Disney World all multiple times, but never Cedar Point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT