ADVERTISEMENT

You think players given deadlines this year?

canebreak

Senior
Jan 26, 2004
WIth Adou announcing so soon, do you think he is giving players deadlines for deciding on portal or NBA? I know he would never do that but maybe something has changed. If he does not we will be an NIT team next year. No way we can compete with freshman only next year and left over portal players.

Seems only fair that he give them a deadline. Like, tell me your decision by Monday. If your entering portal then I am recruiting your position. You can come back but no NIL guarantees and no no playing time guarantees. A must in this era.

WIth Adou announcing so soon, do you think he is giving players deadlines for deciding on portal or NBA? I know he would never do that but maybe something has changed. If he does not we will be an NIT team next year. No way we can compete with freshman only next year and left over portal players.

Seems only fair that he give them a deadline. Like, tell me your decision by Monday. If your entering portal then I am recruiting your position. You can come back but no NIL guarantees and no no playing time guarantees. A must in this era.

I’m trying to care.
Jada Pinkett Smith Periodt GIF by Red Table Talk

I think Adou is out because he was obviously better than Edwards to start the season. But Edwards got the start.

Cal played players who thought they was Entitled instead of players who was Deserving…..

All yeah with Adou we would have been older with him out there than Edwards…. Cal preaching we need to get older……

Not a chance. Nothing will change except for the names on the backs of the jerseys and a few assistant coaches. Results and everything else will be just like before. Players first!! Unless Kal has to throw them under the bus to protect himself or one of his favorites.

They better be otherwise the portal is useless. At this point I don’t think any players believe a word coming out of Cal’s mouth.
I would not believe much of what comes out of their mouth, either. They'll say anything to prolong the process just in case a particular direction doesn't work out for them. But a guy interested in winning championships would not allow being played like that. Maybe Cal is getting that aspect now. Highly doubt it. Give them a short time limit. Either declare for the draft process so we can recruit over you, or declare for the portal so we can pull from there. These kids should not be holding any school or coach hostage with their "feelings". You want to pretend the world revolves around you, then sack up and go for it. The truth most of these kids know what their weaknesses are without having to go to a combine. They just want the attention that they've been getting since they dominated pee wee basketball.

I think Adou is out because he was obviously better than Edwards to start the season. But Edwards got the start.

Cal played players who thought they was Entitled instead of players who was Deserving…..

All yeah with Adou we would have been older with him out there than Edwards…. Cal preaching we need to get older……
I actually think Thiero was always better than Edwards in regard to winning basketball games. Edwards had a game or two where he hit some 3pt. shots, and he rebounded ok. But I think Thiero was and is both a better player currently and also a better prospect.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT