ADVERTISEMENT

You know you're getting old when

Glenn's take

All-American
May 20, 2012
You go to the Super Bowl party early to get the card game in before everyone starts getting there instead of after.

Last edited:
When I add up how old some of my favorite music is and I was around when it was released.

Last edited:
Reactions: UK82
When you're listening to Mott the Hoople roll through a live version of Jerkin' Crocus, and you realize that Ian Hunter is now 84 years old...

Reactions: BigTyrone
when you've been out partying all night and when you get home there is some fluffy white snow next to where you park, you want to leave your Significant other a love note in the snow and the love not is written in the snow, but on both of your shoes and she laughs when she sees what you have done.

when you've been out partying all night and when you get home there is some fluffy white snow next to where you park, you want to leave your Significant other a love note in the snow and the love not is written in the snow, but on both of your shoes and she laughs when she sees what you have done.
You have my attention

You talk about the good ol' days of UK basketball.
When UK has a basketball player DJ Wagner & you're old enough to remember his grandfather Milt when he was a high school recruit.

Last edited:
Reactions: UK82
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT