ADVERTISEMENT

Yohan Traore

Not sure. Never heard of the guy. What position does he play? Why not post his bio? What country is he from? Is he related to Jocko Traore?

Reactions: JC CATS
Not sure. Never heard of the guy. What position does he play? Why not post his bio? What country is he from? Is he related to Jocko Traore?
He’s a French PF who will be playing at Sharpe’s prep school this coming season. Played so well over the summer that Rivals put him in their top 5. No UK involvement I’ve seen.

Cal is waiting for Memphis , Tenn and LSU and Auburn to make their move and then he will try to play catch up. I wonder if he has even heard of the kid.
i’m sure he has,its not like he’s a rookie at this.speaking of those other schools tell me how it’s benefit them with getting these recruits?

Cal is waiting for Memphis , Tenn and LSU and Auburn to make their move and then he will try to play catch up. I wonder if he has even heard of the kid.
I think Cal is waiting for him to hit the transfer portal, then he'll hold a vote of the current team members to see if they aren't threatened by his playing time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT