ADVERTISEMENT

Yeah, and F&@k That Classless Basketball Goal They Dunked On (maybe as high as 8 feet).

I know it's easy to say about every opposing team but Ole Miss really is a hate able bunch.

I just hated to see that visible look of pain when that field goal went wide left.

How my heart went out to Lane for his pain.

My, my, . . . and I’m sure all my kin in Tennessee just hated to see him lose that game, the way he handled UT with such class when he stole out of Knoxville at midnight, a few years ago.

I guess the only real negative is that a guy as nice as Lane Kiffin got his ass beat at home, in front of a huge crowd and national TV audience.

For shame.

For shame!!

I just hated to see that visible look of pain when that field goal went wide left.

How my heart went out to Lane for his pain.

My, my, . . . and I’m sure all my kin in Tennessee just hated to see him lose that game, the way he handled UT with such class when he stole out of Knoxville at midnight, a few years ago.

I guess the only real negative is that a guy as nice as Lane Kiffin got his ass beat at home, in front of a huge crowd and national TV audience.

For shame.

For shame!!
And it was Homecoming in Oxford to boot!!!

Reactions: RogerIndy
That basketball goal has been there for at least a couple years. It isn't something they put in for us.
Fine, but we are college basketball! You make an exception for the King of College Rock.

You don't do that shat!
Bad Mojo/JuJu

It was all down hill for the land sharks after that!!!

Bwah ha ha ha!!!!

Last edited:
Video circulating on Twitter suggests Ole Miss student(s) acted like apes towards a black woman before the game. Glad we beat their sorry asses.

Reactions: HerrosHeroes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT