ADVERTISEMENT

Yahtzeee!!!

It's a huge, pathetic joke but what we've come to expect from Rivals "experts." Other than Campbell, they have seriously undervalued Saunders, Ward, Strey, Smith and Gardner....at least. And I have a feeling they're not done with their slip-shod ratings. Good site to find names but it ends there, find film and make your own eval.
Saunders and Ward are ranked close to the same on all 3 sites. Strey is a high 3 star on two and a low 4 star on ON3. Smith and Gardner are similar on both. Rivals has Ferguson and Purcell as 4 stars but the other have them as 3 star recruits. 247 has Edwards as a 3 star. There are approximately 1500 guys 3 star or higher. No site is gonna have it perfect. Of course we want all our guys ranked higher

Reactions: JASUN74
Saunders and Ward are ranked close to the same on all 3 sites. Strey is a high 3 star on two and a low 4 star on ON3. Smith and Gardner are similar on both. Rivals has Ferguson and Purcell as 4 stars but the other have them as 3 star recruits. 247 has Edwards as a 3 star. There are approximately 1500 guys 3 star or higher. No site is gonna have it perfect. Of course we want all our guys ranked higher
I'd like to know what criteria is used to keep a guy .1, that's ONE TENTH OF ONE POINT from a 4*? These "experts" are likely guys who were cut from their middle school teams, what are their qualifications?

Dennious Jackson will be coming to UK the middle of July. He is a 6-5 335 NG that would like to expand his game. Said he is good at drawing double teams and bull rushing. Was first contacted by Chris Collins. He has two years to play but could possibly get a third year. Really excited to be at UK and play in the SEC.

Hopefully, he exceeds all expectations and balls out
Has nice potential, have you seen his film? Nice first step, uses hands well, takes up space to keep OL off LBs. Didn't play for a great JUCO team, matter of fact team was pretty poor but this guy is not signing to come in and play 90 plays a game. Give me 20 plays to spell Silver and he's done his job. Nice pickup at such a late date, plus 2 and possibly 3 years left.

Reactions: maroon79
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT