ADVERTISEMENT

YAHTZEE! Holy crap.. 4 star DB Moses Douglass (Legacy Recruit) commits to Kentucky!

Saw it on twitter a little while ago and was shocked. I didn't think he would be committing this soon. I know he loved his vist here and we were the leaders, I also know he is putting in a lot of work getting ready for his senior season. I think he wanted to get this behind him so he could move on and focus on football this fall and get ready to be a CAT.

His dad was probably the best safety that ever played here. A tremendous talent and judging by this kids HUDL he has a lot of that same talent.

Saw it on twitter a little while ago and was shocked. I didn't think he would be committing this soon. I know he loved his vist here and we were the leaders, I also know he is putting in a lot of work getting ready for his senior season. I think he wanted to get this behind him so he could move on and focus on football this fall and get ready to be a CAT.

His dad was probably the best safety that ever played here. A tremendous talent and judging by this kids HUDL he has a lot of that same talent.
I didn’t expect him to commit so early either. That’s why I’m shocked too. And like you said, he’s probably getting it out of the way to focus on his senior year. Huge get. He may out grow the safety position and turn into a LB. I’m just glad we finally got a huge legacy recruit for a change.

Tremendous get for UK...and has to like the wide open depth chart at UK next year.

Reactions: matt_man
He looks around 6’4”, maybe bulk up a little and cross train between the Will and Safety position! His dad was a beast!

Reactions: matt_man
This is the one kid I wanted in this class!! He is a MONSTER!!!

Now this is what I call an exciting development! Talk about being off to a strong start.

Presidents’ Day 3rd Monday in February  Memorial Day Last Monday in May  Independence Day July 4  Labor Day 1st Monday in September  Columbus Day 2nd Monday in October  Veterans’ Day November 11  Thanksgiving Day 4th Thursday in November  Christmas Day December 25

Agree. Loved Mo Douglass, and looking forward to watching his son play for us. Lot of conjecture already about his college position, but I have seen him play in a high school game and believe he sticks as an SEC SS. This should be another strong UK class, as we are already looking pretty good for other guys like Dontay Hunter, Shawnkel Knight-Goff, Isaiah Gibson, Jeremiah Ross, Julius Wood, Tanner Bowles, Kyle Jornigan, Jamari Williams, Connor Foster, Jordan Kirkbride, Nikolas Ognenovic.

Last edited:
Perhaps he wants to be the face of this class.

Moses is going to be a terrific player. He's very talented and he works very hard every day to get better and of course he's had some great coaching by one of the best.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT