ADVERTISEMENT

Wyatt Hudephol

CockyCat3

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2021
Anyone else see this? Wyatt Hudepohl is the Friday night starter at Charlotte and just threw a 108 pitch complete game and struck out 17!!! Against a good 12-1 Old Dominion team! Apparently he's touching 97mph! Could you imagine him pitching like that somewhere in this stable of arms if he had stayed?!

• Wow
Reactions: Big_Blue_1018
I saw this and was shocked. I thought he was terrible when he was here, but glad to see he got himself together.

He’s from my HS so I watched a lot of it. Best game I’ve ever seen him throw. He got roughed up against VT the week before and he threw a lot of curveballs the next week and was dominant.

Always thought he was similar to that at UK. Good outing, bad outing, good outing.

Happy to see him find a place where he can be a starter and hope he can be good for them this year.

He’s from my HS so I watched a lot of it. Best game I’ve ever seen him throw. He got roughed up against VT the week before and he threw a lot of curveballs the next week and was dominant.

Always thought he was similar to that at UK. Good outing, bad outing, good outing.

Happy to see him find a place where he can be a starter and hope he can be good for them this year.
I saw him a few times in high school and summer ball with Midland as well.
Obviously this was his best outing of the year by far. He has started 4 games with a 5.79 ERA so again he has been inconsistent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT