ADVERTISEMENT

Wtf was that clock ruling on candy last possession

Talk about making up crap

He was cleanly sacked with 3:43 and we get the ball with 2:30

That was terrible. Clock should have started on the snap at 3:00 (was a punt). Instead, the clock operator ran the clock on the ready for play and we got 25 more seconds.

Absolutely terrible clock operating. Refs should have corrected that imho.

That was terrible. Clock should have started on the snap at 3:00 (was a punt). Instead, the clock operator ran the clock on the ready for play and we got 25 more seconds.

Only at UK would the clock operator screw the home team

Yeah I’m surprised that hasn’t been mentioned more.

I think it would be if UK just ran out of time down near the goal line. The fact that it ended on UK’s 40 or so with over a minute left is probably why it was t brought up more.

As a Vandy fan, I was very happy about the clock operator’s error. Very dumb.

Go beat Florida, Auburn and then get one at UTjr!

Will be pulling for the Cats the rest of the way.

Yeah the announcers never figured it out. I certainly didn’t. Weird end to a sometimes weirdly officiated game. In the end I don’t think it mattered, realistically it only meant one more play given how long it takes us to get to the line and hike it.

While watching it, I don't think it was the ckock operator, I think he did what the official told him to do. Which was set clock to 3 min and start on his arm. The 25 sec is what conf I see me. I dont know if there is a rule that states 25 sec or where it come from. I dont know the rules well enough. But i dont fault the clock operator, he was just following what the head official said to do.

It doesn't matter if stoops quit playing not to lose with every team and possession we play the clock would not have been a issue his grind it out mentality is a win killer stoops needs to resign or fired hell he can go promote his whiskey nobody else in the country wants him

The refs literally said for them to do that. They said ‘set the clock to 3:00 and run it on the ready for play’ to the crowd.

The clock operator screwed up stopping the clock after the sack for no reason at all. Now, where the refs got the idea that what should happen after that sack was end up running a full minute off the clock, I have no idea.

Reactions: The-Hack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT