ADVERTISEMENT

WR injuries?

Sep 27, 2005
SC
Has anyone heard anything about brown or Robinson’s availability? Seen someone saying they didn’t practice 2 days

Stoops was pretty quiet about it Thursday but he’s always low key about injuries. I’d think we won’t know about those guys or Horsey until warm-ups. Still have a lot of confidence in Crowdus and Brown-Stephens and expect we’ll see both those guys with more pt and targeted tonight.

Reactions: Rembrandt90
Stoops was pretty quiet about it Thursday but he’s always low key about injuries. I’d think we won’t know about those guys or Horsey until warm-ups. Still have a lot of confidence in Crowdus and Brown-Stephens and expect we’ll see both those guys with more pt and targeted tonight.
Injuries to UK's starters would be extremely harmful to whatever chances UK may have in this game. Brown is a good prospect but is a true freshman while Crowdus has done virtually nothing in his UK career.

Injuries to UK's starters would be extremely harmful to whatever chances UK may have in this game. Brown is a good prospect but is a true freshman while Crowdus has done virtually nothing in his UK career.
I just have a feeling UK is sand bagging as neither injury appeared that serious and with UK up 3 scores and running all over FL Stoops had the luxury of keeping both Robinson and Brown out in the 3rd and 4th Quarters and now can even be vague on their status for UGA. Ill be shocked if they both dont start. Same with Horsey, hes playing too.

Okay, but maybe it would be an opportunity for Anderson and Cummings. Of course there are tactical reasons why it is difficult to envision them being replacements for TRob and BB, but that isn't necessarily the case if Coach Coen uses more 12 personnel today. Using more 12 personnel might help in several ways, and it could be something Coach Coen has been holding back for this game.

I also have confidence in ABS. I don't doubt he can be productive in the slot.

But at the end of the day, I expect BB and TRob to play. I have no opinion on the Horseman, except to say that Coach Coen probably won't break up last week's OL chemistry lightly. Last week was the best our OL has played since Nov., 2021.

Reactions: bluecoon1
Okay, but maybe it would be an opportunity for Anderson and Cummings. Of course there are tactical reasons why it is difficult to envision them being replacements for TRob and BB, but that isn't necessarily the case if Coach Coen uses more 12 personnel today. Using more 12 personnel might help in several ways, and it could be something Coach Coen has been holding back for this game.

I also have confidence in ABS. I don't doubt he can be productive in the slot.

But at the end of the day, I expect BB and TRob to play. I have no opinion on the Horseman, except to say that Coach Coen probably won't break up last week's OL chemistry lightly. Last week was the best our OL has played since Nov., 2021.
I like ABS too, lost a TD to a bizarre holding call 20 yards behind the play. Anderson has played more than I thought he would to this point, now waiting for him to be the receiver we hope he can be. I'm like you, if there's anyway Brown/Robinson can go they will.

I like ABS too, lost a TD to a bizarre holding call 20 yards behind the play. Anderson has played more than I thought he would to this point, now waiting for him to be the receiver we hope he can be. I'm like you, if there's anyway Brown/Robinson can go they will.
Yes they will, and my gut feeling is that we will see them. But if we don't, that wouldn't necessarily make it an automatic loss for us. I like the fact that our defense against the run has been considerably better than GA's this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT