ADVERTISEMENT

Wow! U.K. Vs A&M in 2013. How Cal Looked

ZaytovenCat

All-SEC
Gold Member
Apr 26, 2013
Paris, TN
The Elston Turner game was just on the sec network. The thing most surprising was the way Cal looked. He was thin and had zero grey hair. He looked like the guy at Memphis.

It's crazy how much his appearance has changed in 2-3 years.

Of course, it was that team that started his rapid aging lol.

12622097_1065330443487052_1878308953222636619_o.jpg

603235_516868704999898_958742290_n.jpg

actually I think he just stopped dying his hair. Because there was a game or two this year where his hair was dark again then after it had some gray in it again.

But Cal looks like he gained 10-15 lbs over the course of the past year

yes pressure adds but he's just getting older. at least he has hair and not some slab of roadkill on his skull like half of division one coaches lol.

actually I think he just stopped dying his hair. Because there was a game or two this year where his hair was dark again then after it had some gray in it again.

But Cal looks like he gained 10-15 lbs over the course of the past year
Probably been eating too many of his wife's brownies.

When you have to deal with a fanbase like ours, stress can be a killer. I couldn't even imagine having to coach Kentucky while thinking in the back of your head "can't lose a game or they turn on me in a sec". That would be brutal. I know some are probably going to defend our fans some in this thread, but if we're being honest, we do have so truely insane fans in our huge fanbase.

When you have to deal with a fanbase like ours, stress can be a killer. I couldn't even imagine having to coach Kentucky while thinking in the back of your head "can't lose a game or they turn on me in a sec". That would be brutal. I know some are probably going to defend our fans some in this thread, but if we're being honest, we do have so truely insane fans in our huge fanbase.

Our fans are the reason Cal accepted the job. Our program would be WKU without the fans.

We are loco. However, if no one cares then you are nothing.

Reactions: TexKat

yes definitely, it has gone back and forth with varying degrees of grey since he was at memphis. stress doesn't cause grey anyway, more likely to cause loss than grey.

Last edited:
Those 2 pictures are a huge contrast in talent sitting behind Cal as well.

The gray started that season, and once you go gray, it don't go away.

Reactions: ib4ky
as Cal has said, he ages in dog years with large roster turnovers every year. His success has a price. Last year seemed to be the only year he wasn't stressed to the max all the time and for good reason of course.

Those pics don't do it justice. The difference on TV was huge.

Sorry I don't cater to your every want to make things easy for, Sosa. I just happened to catch the last minute or two of the game and didn't think to take pics of my TV with my phone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT