ADVERTISEMENT

WOW...NOTHING

Thereā€™s zero baseball coverage. I listened to the entire game last night, big time win on the road while also not playing great.

Reactions: MRobCat589
It's really cool seeing UK play these SEC road games in front od those crowds.
I went on a rant about it a few weeks ago in another thread, but itā€™s the atmosphere that these guys deserve at home. I know the support is better than itā€™s ever been, but the last year and a half this team earned the right to have the same home field advantage that every other SEC team has. Unfortunately, outside of the regional that hasnā€™t happened. With that being said, I fully expect the biggest regular season week of KPP history this week.

Reactions: dtjr
I went on a rant about it a few weeks ago in another thread, but itā€™s the atmosphere that these guys deserve at home. I know the support is better than itā€™s ever been, but the last year and a half this team earned the right to have the same home field advantage that every other SEC team has. Unfortunately, outside of the regional that hasnā€™t happened. With that being said, I fully expect the biggest regular season week of KPP history this week.
I hear you, I think it's just tough to get people to show up in huge numbers around here when A) it's cold and B ) we're in the middle of SEC Tourney / NCAA tourney which was the case for Georgia.

With that said, the home schedule is stacked the rest of the year (UL, Bama, UT, ARky, and Vandy - WOW), so I think we'll have great attendance the rest of the year. UK fans are tired of losing in basketball, so I think people can rally around our very likable baseball team.

Reactions: law1127 and K86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT