ADVERTISEMENT

Wouldn't you know it. Coach Krybaby looking at Moses Brown now

I bet he starts recruiting Bagley and Williamson too. You people have to be trolls from others schools. Yall sound just like the ignorant haters from other schools.

Reactions: madison1329
UK and Duke are recruiting the same pool of players. Krzyzewski has become less leery of obvious one-and-done players, and less haughty about Duke's alleged academic standards. UK and Duke are the 2 most prominent national programs, so guess what? UK and Duke are the main 2 schools that the best recruits who don't have other things effecting their recruitment (wanting to stay at home, having a relationship with a certain coach/school, etc.) look at.

Deal with it. It's not some evil plan by K to steal UK recruits, unless you consider going after the best players de facto evil.

Reactions: madison1329
Heard Brown was interested in dook, like the development of Plumslee brothers and especially Bryan Zoubeack.

Brown is under armour , not surprising Maryland is one of his top schools. I mean why else would they be?

I like it.

I want K to continue to recruit OAD. He’s already frustrated as hell when it comes to these kids. Now, he’s attempting to rebuild a system annually the way Cal does. That’s got to be exhausting, especially for an Army-minded coach used to player retention and regimented compliance from his players.

He’ll burn out shortly. I’d be surprised if he lasts longer than three more seasons at the helm.

ADVERTISEMENT