ADVERTISEMENT

Would You Support Antigua As Our Next Coach?

Reactions: KFuqua
That's a NO for me DOG!!!

its a no from me dawg GIF

Reactions: RunninRichie
A BIG NO to anyone out of the Calipari barn. I want to get rid of anyone who even shook hands with the guy. We don't need another coach that has learned under our used car salesman.

None of the assistants. Of the ones we have only Chin would I even consider (for a second) . Orlando is more a recruit whisper / player buddy not so much a head coach IMO.

Reactions: RunninRichie
That’s like asking someone if they would want Joker as the head coach instead of Stoops. Hopefully Mitch isn’t brainless enough to make an Assistant the HC

He shouldn't have even been hired back here as an assistant, in my opinion.

No, none of Cals assistants are Kentucky head coach material.
I would be very comf
A BIG NO to anyone out of the Calipari barn. I want to get rid of anyone who even shook hands with the guy. We don't need another coach that has learned under our used car salesman.
if Cal would walk away today I would make Tyler Ulis acting head coach . My guess is he would take this team far in the NCAA .tournament. If he did I would make him head coach .

Is this a joke? Love Orlando, but Kentucky basketball is not a place for second chances for a guy with a sub 30 percent career winning percentage, nor is it a place for learning on the fly.

Kentucky is not a job for a coach to make a name for themself. This is not a job where you hire someone and hope they elevate to the level they need be at to succeed here.

This seat should only ever be a job for proven coaches.
Tubby did OK from Tulsa, Joe B wasn’t an established name, Pitino had a hot season at Providence but he was 37 when he took the UK job. He was just cocky enough to make it work and the Knicks gave him the reputation. We got spoiled with Cal and we think we have to take a coach that has only won a national championship before.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT