ADVERTISEMENT

Wolfpack will most likely beat Oakland

Kerry Kat

All-American
Dec 15, 2006
And that’s going to pour even more salt on the wound. I haven’t slept well or been the same since the loss, and it’s time that we end this charade.

Lastly, we need a seasoned steady hand at the helm to soften the blow when Cal is released and I think Jay Wright would be a great hire. Maybe Buzz Williams if the University wanted to go with a younger coach.

Just my two-cents.

Reactions: heelbent
And that’s going to pour even more salt on the wound. I haven’t slept well or been the same since the loss, and it’s time that we end this charade.

Lastly, we need a seasoned steady hand at the helm to soften the blow when Cal is released and I think Jay Wright would be a great hire. Just my two-cents.
I have two bets going that the accountant won't go for 32 again today.

• Haha
Reactions: Kerry Kat

Lastly, we need a seasoned steady hand at the helm to soften the blow when Cal is released and I think Jay Wright would be a great hire. Just my two-cents.
Jay isn’t going to build a program overnight. He will need 3-5 years. You want that type of coach?

Maybe Buzz Williams
Jay isn’t going to build a program overnight. He will need 3-5 years. You want that type of coach?

Jay is 62, so assuming 5-10 years. That’s why I said soften the blow and someone that has a proven record.

Yes because then we won’t have to rebuild every year
Once jay gets things going then his age will be retirement age. He’s not going to build overnight. We may even miss a tourney or two. And once he gets it going he will be too old to sustain. I’m not against jay but he’s not going to recruit one and done and he’s not a fan of the transfer portal. In that we expect cal to change jay would have to revamp his philosophy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT