ADVERTISEMENT

With the election over we need to move to important things.

Glenn's take

All-American
May 20, 2012
Can we please move the number lock key away from being right above the 7. How many times have I wanted to hit the numbers lock? 0 that I can remember. How many times have I tried to hit 7 and hit that by mistake sending my cursor all over the place? About 5 times per day. Either move it or get rid of the damn thing.

Reactions: Popquiz81 and J_Dee
Can we please move the number lock key away from being right above the 7. How many times have I wanted to hit the numbers lock? 0 that I can remember. How many times have I tried to hit 7 and hit that by mistake sending my cursor all over the place? About 5 times per day. Either move it or get rid of the damn thing.

That's pretty annoying, but not as bad as my local theater not showing Weird: The Al Yankovic Story. I'm pissed as hell. I mean Lyle, Lyle Crocodile is still showing, for frack's sake, and it's been out a month.

Get over what? You sound like you know you have it in the bag since you have extra time to count votes.

Since you got kicked out of the political thread for life (but go there under fake accounts), you spread your political vomit in every other thread. Funny to watch you make a fool of yourself!
It’s obvious he’s starved for attention - I guess if we all ignore him he will just go away

Reactions: JLoad22
It’s obvious he’s starved for attention - I guess if we all ignore him he will just go away

I've never seen anyone so obsessed with inserting themselves into every single thread and making it about themselves. Sad if you think about it.

Reactions: roguemocha
You guys are in the wrong thread. This discussion is about the unfortunate placement of the number lock key and my local theater's ineptness.

edit: It's also still showing Halloween Ends. I guarantee nobody's going to see that at this point. Man this sucks.

Reactions: roguemocha
You guys are in the wrong thread. This discussion is about the unfortunate placement of the number lock key and my local theater's ineptness.

edit: It's also still showing Halloween Ends. I guarantee nobody's going to see that at this point. Man this sucks.
Movies come and go. The number lock thing is forever. I think I am just yelling at the clouds on the number lock. It's their big joke on the world.

Reactions: J_Dee
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT