ADVERTISEMENT

With so many declaring...

It makes perfect sense. If guys are leaving that have no business doing so then it becomes a problem.
No, no it really doesn't. If they sign with an agent, they declared for the draft and can't take their name out. It's always been that way. This new rule allows players to work out for NBA scouts, talk to teams, etc and return back to school as many times as they want if they don't sign an agent. This new rule has nothing to do with any Briscoe, Humphries, etc

No, no it really doesn't. If they sign with an agent, they declared for the draft and can't take their name out. It's always been that way. This new rule allows players to work out for NBA scouts, talk to teams, etc and return back to school as many times as they want if they don't sign an agent. This new rule has nothing to do with any Briscoe, Humphries, etc
I know how the new rule works. I've even stood up for Briscoe's and Humphries' decisions. The problem is that some will declare for the draft and stay in it when they shouldn't. They get people in their ears making false promises. Generally, I the rule, but it will lead to more players leaving.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT