ADVERTISEMENT

Will Levis makes his NFL debut today in Nashville

Yep. And I’m glad all the social media hate and trashing him and making fun of how his GF was going to leave him bc he wasn’t a 1st rounder and all that are going to have to eat a little crow.

Sad part is there was a huge portion of our own fanbase trashing him last season and not acknowledging that Scang completely handcuffed him with poor route trees and nixing his RPO strength.
And he was playing hurt. Now fully healthy.

Watching levis makes me even more furious the titans traded away byard.

Was too early to give up on season.

Nobody deserves it more than Will. All the fools that passed on him due to having a shitty O-line his last year in Lexington are gonna look real stupid here soon.
Us up in Indy are giving Colts front office hard glares

Yep. He did it and not trying tk take away from his performance bc it was great…..but 2015 Titans had a lot more to work with and were a good football team

That team went 3 and 13 n 2015. They lost 13 of their final 15 games after that first game win at Tampa.

Reactions: EliteBlue
Levis made me some money today on a prop of him getting more than 155 passingyards.

Glad to see him guide the Titans to a win.

Last edited:
That team went 3 and 13 n 2015. They lost 13 of their final 15 games after that first game win at Tampa.
Correct but that doesn’t paint the whole picture. They had the foundation that resulted in 9-7 being their worst finish from 2016-2021 moving forward. The 3-13 season was a throwaway tank season to get a coaching change and more pieces. Moving forward. Mariotta entered a situation that was primed for success over the next few years.

Reactions: Girthang
Yep. He did it and not trying tk take away from his performance bc it was great…..but 2015 Titans had a lot more to work with and were a good football team
I don't remember that team being very good honestly, but I remember Mariota's debut was awesome and we all thought we had a qb. So I remain cautiously optimistic. Levis didn't throw much in the middle of the field today. I expect defenses will start out trying to force him to do so. Not really sure how good the Falcons are either. The Steelers will probably be a better test defensively.

Last edited:
Reactions: Girthang
Watched the entire game as Falcons are always on in our market. Very impressive. He looked like a veteran the way he executed the offense. They stretched the field with deep shots which opened up their running game.

Reactions: Girthang and K86
Correct but that doesn’t paint the whole picture. They had the foundation that resulted in 9-7 being their worst finish from 2016-2021 moving forward. The 3-13 season was a throwaway tank season to get a coaching change and more pieces. Moving forward. Mariotta entered a situation that was primed for success over the next few years.

Yeah, ok whatever. This year's titans team is way better than the 2015 team. Idc how u spin ot.

Happy for Will - love the haters like Clay Travis have to admit for at least one week they were wrong
He was injured last year and played behind the worst Oline in D1 football
Cat fans know it others don’t

I don't remember that team being very good honestly, but I remember Mariota's debut was awesome and we all thought we had a qb. So I remain cautiously optimistic. Levis didn't throw much in the middle of the field today. I expect defenses will start out trying to force him to do so.

EXACTLY. Great start and absolutely ecstatic for Levis, but now he's gonna be tested.

Not really sure how good the Falcons are either.

Top ten defense in some categories for Atlanta D.

The Steelers will probably be a better test defensively.

Not unless they suddenly get healthy and play better. Looked pretty bad today. Couldn't stop the run or the pass while I was briefly watching.

Will be good reps for Levis anyway.

Reactions: Anthony B
Tannehill to the vikings since cousins tore his achilles...

Oh, sht! Now I know why my cousin was so upset after the Vikings win. Thought it was strange since they won, now its strange because he's complained about Cousins non stop for years. Vikings fans though, so...

Reactions: CatPhight

That was a good run they had. Still can't believe they didn't do more with it.

Reactions: EliteBlue
The Luv ya Blue throwbacks are freshtastic!
I don't understand why they wore Houston Oilers uni's in a game against the Falcons. The Oilers were in the same division (Central) as the Steelers, Browns and Bengals. I get they were still the Oilers and briefly played in Vanderbilt Stadium. I went to one of those games. But historically it makes more sense to wear them vs the old AFC Central Division teams.

Reactions: maroon79
Levis is looking sharp in the 2:00 offense at the end of the first half. Don't understand the 3rd down run to settle for the FG.

Making a lot of naysayers look silly. The talent was always there. You just had to squint sometimes to see it last year because of Scang.

A couple drops by the Tenn WR's now and a bad decision that easily could have been picked off. But if he can go into Pittsburgh in his first road game and pick up a NFL win, he might win this job.

Reactions: maroon79
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT