ADVERTISEMENT

Why isn’t this game at the Palestra ?

Sorry Cry Me A River GIF by Offline Granny!

Would be one of the coolest things to have like a 4 o’clock game in a true college hoops cathedral. But no it’s at noon in an nba arena. That’s a crime man sorry. Big 5 basketball used to be a big deal

Just win the damn game, Cal. Couldn’t care less where it’s played.

Reactions: Fox2monk
The Palestra is on the campus of Penn. There is no way the facility is in the shape as Cal described. Sure it’s nearly a century old but it looks like very playable on TV.

It is embarrassing to me that Cal would be so critical and negative about an opponent’s on-campus facility.

Bottom line with me, is he is a NBA guy and wants his future NBA picks to play in the 76ers facility. He could have said that but instead he criticized Penn.

Pathetic in my opinion.

The Palestra is on the campus of Penn. There is no way the facility is in the shape as Cal described. Sure it’s nearly a century old but it looks like very playable on TV.

It is embarrassing to me that Cal would be so critical and negative about an opponent’s on-campus facility.

Bottom line with me, is he is a NBA guy and wants his future NBA picks to play in the 76ers facility. He could have said that but instead he criticized Penn.

Pathetic in my opinion.
Cals a piece of garbage

Reactions: clevenger32
Cals a piece of garbage
Big mad...who gives a crap this game is not being played at The Palestra? If it was people on here would bash Cal for playing a road game. Show me any major team - Duke, UNC, KU, etc...who go on the road to play a team like Penn.

Big mad...who gives a crap this game is not being played at The Palestra? If it was people on here would bash Cal for playing a road game. Show me any major team - Duke, UNC, KU, etc...who go on the road to play a team like Penn.
I mean Cal is garbage and I would love for the game to be at the Palestra; the two are not mutually exclusive. I know you and your claque worship Cal like obsequious sheep, but most of us expect more than what we’re getting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT