ADVERTISEMENT

Whodey drama

ZenCatFan73

Junior
Dec 19, 2015
Tatooine
Prologue: I am a lifelong Bengals fan, although I've been "estranged" from them since the "playoff-loss-to-the-Steelers-debacle" a few years back.

Fast-forward to today. Pacman was released a few days back, (although they've mentioned re-signing him at a lower salary and more limited role). I don't think he'll do that, because he's Pacman Jones and he's a degenerate.

Burfict is facing a 4-game suspension for PED's, which he is, of course, appealing. The Bengals were exploring trading him to the Raiders a few weeks back. Will they try to get rid of him? Please, baby Jesus, let this happen. Dude has some screws loose.

If they cut those two loose, I may jump back into the fold. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
I actually kinda like the off-season moves so far. I'll get a lot of hate I'm sure, but I like Burfict and Pacman too. Burfict has never had a single problem off field I can think of. Now I suppose u could call him "dirty" but 30 years ago he would've been celebrated. He needs to keep it in check, he does lose it sometimes, but the guy plays with a passion few others do. Pacman has been pretty well behaved for the most part in Cincinnati too. I like the trade for the LT and the addition of Brown at LB. I think they add one of the best interior linemen in the 1st round and they should compete for a wild card spot. Obviously I think Pitt will be the favorite in the division still.

Burfict is partially blaming his PED usage on the hit that he took from rookie Steeler WR JuJu Smith-Shuster. What an assclown. [roll]

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.c...huster-for-his-ped-violation-bengals-steelers

tenor.gif

Last edited:
They lost me when they resigned Marvin last year. That was one of the dumbest, most tone-deaf deals I've ever seen. The entire fanbase wanted him gone and they re-up.

Bengals fans really should remember what they were before Marvin. It’s not all his fault. You guys can thank Pac-Man and Burfict for the short playoff run a few years back. Now as far as Andy Dalton being the starting QB, that is Marvin’s fault.

Prologue: I am a lifelong Bengals fan, although I've been "estranged" from them since the "playoff-loss-to-the-Steelers-debacle" a few years back.

Fast-forward to today. Pacman was released a few days back, (although they've mentioned re-signing him at a lower salary and more limited role). I don't think he'll do that, because he's Pacman Jones and he's a degenerate.

Burfict is facing a 4-game suspension for PED's, which he is, of course, appealing. The Bengals were exploring trading him to the Raiders a few weeks back. Will they try to get rid of him? Please, baby Jesus, let this happen. Dude has some screws loose.

If they cut those two loose, I may jump back into the fold. What do you guys think?
Sorry but I gotta love my Steelers

Bengals fans really should remember what they were before Marvin. It’s not all his fault. You guys can thank Pac-Man and Burfict for the short playoff run a few years back. Now as far as Andy Dalton being the starting QB, that is Marvin’s fault.
Can blame ownership for wallowing in this fail for years. Mike Brown couldn't give 2 shits about success on the field as long as his pockets are lined. Paul rolls in the grave.

I actually kinda like the off-season moves so far. I'll get a lot of hate I'm sure, but I like Burfict and Pacman too. Burfict has never had a single problem off field I can think of. Now I suppose u could call him "dirty" but 30 years ago he would've been celebrated. He needs to keep it in check, he does lose it sometimes, but the guy plays with a passion few others do. Pacman has been pretty well behaved for the most part in Cincinnati too. I like the trade for the LT and the addition of Brown at LB. I think they add one of the best interior linemen in the 1st round and they should compete for a wild card spot. Obviously I think Pitt will be the favorite in the division still.
To me Burfict, from a pure talent viewpoint, is best middle linebacker the Bengals have ever had,(and that means he is physically more talented than either Jim LeClair or Bill Bergey ever was) but his mentality really over shadows his physical prowess, making him less than desirable as a player overall.

Pretty sure before Marvin back to 1990 we had 0 playoff wins. With Marvin, to present, 0 playoff wins.

Sorry but wild card game every 2-3 years on average excites me about as much as 6-6 and a liberty bowl loss

Until Bengals fans wake up and quit supporting keeping Mike Brown rich nothing is ever going to change with that franchise. I gave up on them several years ago and have never looked back. Luckily, I couldn’t give a crap about the NFL anymore so it was a win for me all the way around.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT