ADVERTISEMENT

Who was hotter?

Who was hotter in their prime?

• Total voters
Both before my time, and I like Fleetwood Mac and Blondie's music both. I go with Stevie Nicks in here prime. Both were definitely smokeshows in their day. I think it has more to do with the music than anything. Im a musician so that plays a part in the attractiveness level. I can get into a lot more deep cuts on FM albums than Blondie.

Reactions: Backer cutter
Stevie snorted tons of cocaine, that gives her the edge
Stevie was always hiding a gigantic ass under her flowing, diaphanous, black Gypsy gowns.

Debbie only ate drugs.

Advantage-Debbie
And for someone who supposedly did so much coke, Stevie never appeared more energetic than a 65 year old mental patient, sedated by 30 mg thorazine / day. Deb for boudoir considerations, anyone looking to mate with more than a sack of warm biscuits.

Can't blame the Ronstadt mentions. You went off the rez (topic), but she was sure enough quite the little kitten in her day. And with WAY more natural talent than the other two combined. Her cover of Heat Wave alone (Martha and the Vandells) = belt it out, wow. Seriously doubt any major recording artist today has that ability.

Can't blame the Ronstadt mentions. You went off the rez (topic), but she was sure enough quite the little kitten in her day. And with WAY more natural talent than the other two combined. Her cover of Heat Wave alone (Martha and the Vandells) = belt it out, wow. Seriously doubt any major recording artist today has that ability.
Ronstadt definitely had a great voice. However, she wasn't a great song writer, or even an okay one. I think she only has 3 or 4 song writing credits in her entire career. When you look at the totality of her work, singing and song writing, I certainly wouldn't say she is "WAY" more talented than Nicks and Harry, and maybe not as talented as either.

Reactions: KopiKat
Ronstadt definitely had a great voice. However, she wasn't a great song writer, or even an okay one. I think she only has 3 or 4 song writing credits in her entire career. When you look at the totality of her work, singing and song writing, I certainly wouldn't say she is "WAY" more talented than Nicks and Harry, and maybe not as talented as either.
Wasn't thinking about anything other than vocal skills myself. In that regard, Ronstadt is a formula 1 compared to a pair of competing production line models. But you make a good point about the driver who can pull a Plymouth over at a rest stop and work out a few pages on his eventual best seller. As with the example, Linda did several other covers to promote her career. Orbison's Blue Bayou, Buddy Holly's It's So Easy, Eagles' Desperado, Tracks of My Tears by The Miracles . . . definitely a singer first and foremost.

“ more to do with the music than anything “.- For some maybe, but I’m with KyFaninNC- it’s those eyes.

Debbie Harry was a Fn man, that might have taken Tylenol. A dog faced pony soldier with tits not big enough to fill up a Dixie cup. FTW-Nicks

Why only a choice of two? I'll say Stevie because I saw FM in Rupp, 1978. No other reason.

Reactions: 78Gooses
I’m gonna drop some facts on you right now. The best blues album ever is from... Fleetwood Mac (pre Stevie). Check out “Blues Jam in Chicago”. Believe me now and thank me later.

Reactions: CB3UK
Keep walk'n that 2-mile, Deb! We love you!

Literally the only song of theirs that I truly like. A few others I can take but I was NOT a fan.

Stevie for me, please. Debbie, for some reason, seems like my generation's Gwen Stefani - interesting to look at but, in my opinion, not much in the talent department (full disclosure, I think No Doubt was awful and GS was/is way overrated - does she even have boobs?).

Not even a debate. Deborah Harry is one of the absolute smoke shows the world has ever seen. She was Bo Derek in braids level hot in her prime. Stevie Nicks was the hot chick next door.

Not the same league, not the same sport.

For me, the correct answer is Suzanna Hoffs of The Bangles.

Susanna-Hoffs-hot-pictures.jpg

susanna_hoffs_red_and_black_dress.jpg

Susanna-Hoffs-hot-side-pic.jpg

I’m gonna drop some facts on you right now. The best blues album ever is from... Fleetwood Mac (pre Stevie). Check out “Blues Jam in Chicago”. Believe me now and thank me later.

Peter Green was a badass blues guitar player. Influenced a ton of later players.

Literally the only song of theirs that I truly like. A few others I can take but I was NOT a fan.

Stevie for me, please. Debbie, for some reason, seems like my generation's Gwen Stefani - interesting to look at but, in my opinion, not much in the talent department (full disclosure, I think No Doubt was awful and GS was/is way overrated - does she even have boobs?).
Mac and Blondie were two distinctly different genres. Blondie was near the point of a cutting edge. Music was changing fast. In a tiny number of additional years, video.

Why only a choice of two? I'll say Stevie because I saw FM in Rupp, 1978. No other reason.

I was there too. I remember her wearing white and looking rather angelic in the lights. Good times.

Reactions: UK82
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT