ADVERTISEMENT

Who had the better game?

Im going TyTy. He's one of the strengths on this team. He's developing in to a great all-around guard. He'll be like Tyler Herro for whatever team he goes to like Herro is for the Heat.

There's no wrong answer.

As always, I'll take Oscar because he's just......

wrestling-nwo.gif

Im going TyTy. He's one of the strengths on this team. He's developing in to a great all-around guard. He'll be like Tyler Herro for whatever team he goes to like Herro is for the Heat.
What? Where do you see herro in tytys game? Them
Dudes aren’t similar players

Reactions: STL_Cat
When a player can rack up a stat line like TyTy did and do it so smooth and quietly, you know he can ball. Every time he shoots the ball, I feel like it is going in. IMO, if he hadn't cramped up at LSU, we win the game.
Yeah I agree. Not having Sahvir and TyTy out there both hurt us, but with a healthy TyTy we should have won that damn game with or without Wheeler.

Reactions: HerrosHeroes
TyTy gets awesome KUDOS for breaking a record, but I'm going to work in a good word for Mintz (again) as I keep finding myself doing lately... It's awfully nice having him on our team, period.

they all deserve a good word for progressing on this journey as a team

UK is going to be hard to beat from here on....
I agree but We're going to need Hopkins, just hope he gets adjusted before the end of the season. He's much better than most understand and is a matchup problem. Let's hope he can get comfortable because we'll need everyone for a long run in the tourney.

Yep. I'll admit after LSU completely humiliated Tennessee tonight, I might be wrong about the quality of LSUs team this year.
LSU - Tennessee ended up being a pretty close game, Tennessee made a big run.

Oscar 29 and 17
TY 17 and 17 (school record in assists)
5 rebs only 2 turnovers. Not bad for a backup pg lol
I’ll say TyTy, if the assist record was 16, and the rebound record is like 33, then assists are roughly twice as uncommon to record in the stat book.

So I think TyTy’s secondary stat is more than the 12 point difference better than Oscar’s secondary stat.

Also Oscar is a great rebounder but I saw 3-4 times last night he got the Russell Westbrook treatment where it’s he and another Cat closest to the rebound and the other Cat backs off so he can grab it.

So Oscar goes for 29&17 and that may not have been best performance on his own team . Honestly not sure I can point to a stronger "2nd level contribution" in a game

I agree. Payback is coming for the Bayou Bengals at Rupp.
I'm curious. What has given you the expectation that we will even get a neutral SEC whistle at home? Georgia shot 3x as many free throws as we did last night despite UK outscoring UGA 38-30 in the paint. We never even made it into the bonus in the second half

I'm curious. What has given you the expectation that we will even get a neutral SEC whistle at home? Georgia shot 3x as many free throws as we did last night despite UK outscoring UGA 38-30 in the paint. We never even made it into the bonus in the second half
I'm not one of the fans who spends their time pantywaisting about officiating. Try asking one of them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT