ADVERTISEMENT

WHO CARES KSR IS GETTING RATINGS

ULisnotmyman

Sophomore
Jul 24, 2017
Matt Jones currently on air sulking it up and you can tell this is his big moment. Even doing the postgame from the Oakland team hotel (lulz) with them celebrating in the background WTF!! His opening monologue deserved an Oscar and I’m sure they will be talking on tomorrow’s show about how legendary of a postgame show it was.

Fire Cal. Fire Mitch. Fire Matt.

Last edited by a moderator:
You will see one day. I was right about cal years ago and everyone is finally seeing it. Matt jones is no different than that POS.

It was intended for rafters lol. I hate everyone associated with the program tonight. And I see through Matt’s bullshit and don’t like him using the Kentucky fan like Cal has used the Kentucky program. That’s all.

Nah we need Matt to lead the charge against cal and his garbage practices as coach, we need a voice. Matt’s it

Reactions: sefleming
OP is obsessed with Jones and comes off quite stalkerish. He seems like the type who'd slash Matt's tires and then run up and kiss him on the lips then run away. A real mixed messages kind of nut.

Reactions: UK_fanatic
He'll spend about 30 minutes of the show today talking about the ratings of last night's show. Loves to tell everybody how important he is.

He'll spend about 30 minutes of the show today talking about the ratings of last night's show. Loves to tell everybody how important he is.
And all Matt thinks when he sees your post is, “sure whatever, thanks for still always listening. Maybe I’ll go buy another business with all this ad revenue…”

Exactly. His and Cal’s egos are bigger than Kentucky basketball. Not good. The sooner this clown disappears the better it will be altogether for “Kentucky fan”. Perception and reality. Mark my words

Exactly. His and Cal’s egos are bigger than Kentucky basketball. Not good. The sooner this clown disappears the better it will be altogether for “Kentucky fan”. Perception and reality. Mark my words
Why will him disappearing help the “Kentucky fan” perception?

You realize what most other places think about Kentuckians already, right?

Matt Jones currently on air sulking it up and you can tell this is his big moment. Even doing the postgame from the Oakland team hotel (lulz) with them celebrating in the background WTF!! His opening monologue deserved an Oscar and I’m sure they will be talking on tomorrow’s show about how legendary of a postgame show it was.

Fire Cal. Fire Mitch. Fire Matt. I can’t stand any of the cock suckers.
Once again, tell me that shit wasn’t staged. He’s the fakest “fan” I’ve ever seen. I wouldn’t have even gone on air. Send a real message. All while I’m currently listening to Alan Cutler talk about me me me I I I and how he’s always right. These media members man shew wee

I'm convinced that one, or more of these things must be true:

Matt Jones:

stole your g/f

stole your lunch money

beat you up in middle school

That “scooter” comment was way below the belt. Rogue is a powerlifting booze slinging dude who would not be caught dead on any “scooter.” Mod relief will surely shut this down for the scooter slur.

• Haha
Reactions: roguemocha
I couldn’t care less what people think, my point is getting rid of Matt does nothing to change the perception of “Kentucky fan”.
It certainly wouldn’t hurt things.

He gives them an awful large platform to call in (every day over and over)

I'm convinced that one, or more of these things must be true:

Matt Jones:

stole your g/f

stole your lunch money

beat you up in middle school
Let’s be clear, none of those things have ever even crossed his mind and we all know that. That’s our voice of the fanbase baby!! Lolz

Kentucky consistently disappointing the past 5 years, and Cal looking as lost and washed as he's looked the past few years, demonstrably hurts KSR and Matt Jones a hell of a lot more than it helps it.

I have no doubt that Jones genuinely wishes that it wasn't like this, and that Cal and UK were rolling. What kind of ratings do you think he'd be pulling for a Final Four run? How much business would his restaurant be drawing in for a long tournament run? Their best ratings and most clicks over the past 15 years are from the big wins in the biggest games and the biggest prize recruits being pulled in.... not from these gut-wrenching losses.

The more fans become apathetic and check out... that hurts a lot worse than some short-term ratings boost in a post-game show. I think Jones is a fantastic person to have serving as basically the mouthpiece of the fanbase. These losses genuinely hit him hard and he does a great job verbalizing what's going wrong, why, and what really matters.

Reactions: Mossip
That “scooter” comment was way below the belt. Rogue is a powerlifting booze slinging dude who would not be caught dead on any “scooter.” Mod relief will surely shut this down for the scooter slur.
No, he rides a scooter. But he does workout a lot, and I'd think twice before running my pie hole at him.

• Love
Reactions: roguemocha
Pink SHORTS at the gym yesterday thanks.

And I do ride a scooter, well e-bike now and love them.

The point is though you want KSR to disappear so people don’t hear what the average UK fan sounds like, well that IS what the majority of our fan base (that calls into a sports radio show) sounds like, those are our people. Just not giving them a voice doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

You seem like the person that has to scream “I’M CLASSY!” because you are more trying to convince yourself you’re not who you know you actually are than anyone else…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT