ADVERTISEMENT

Where will this UK team be seeded in March?

Where will this UK team be seeded in March for the NCAA Tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This team won't take long to gell the 30 combined years the 9 players have should hyper speed us thru the learning curve in new coach system. Should be clicking on all cylinders by sec play. 24-7 reg season whatever seed that gets us.

I hope we end up better seeded than Cal's highly regarded recruits at arkansas.

Thats a test right there.

Anybody picking anything other than 1-3 just go ahead and tear up your BBN card right now.
You know and everyone realistically knows we are not a 1-3 seed. Why post this crazy shvt? An honest vote was taken and I know not a single voter that chose 1-3 would place a nickel on that. This board is getting worse than our football board with stupid predictions. It is fun to hope and wish but let's not be stupid.
I've had a "BBN card" longer than you have been alive. I'm 79 and graduate of UK. I've had more thrills and heart breaks than most, but I try to be real about what we are. I've seen years we exceeded all expectations and suffered through the past 6 or 7 years with everyone with our failed coach. Be a true fan but keep it real.

Last edited:
You know and everyone realistically knows we are not a 1-3 seed. Why post this crazy shvt? An honest vote was taken and I know not a single voter that chose 1-3 would place a nickel on that. This board is getting worse than our football board with stupid predictions. It is fun to hope and wish but let's not be stupid.
I've had a "BBN card" longer than you have been alive. I'm 79 and graduate of UK. I've had more thrills and heart breaks than most, but I try to be real about what we are. I've seen years we exceeded all expectations and suffered through the past 6 or 7 years with everyone with our failed coach. Be a true fan but keep it real.
Well spoken. You can go ahead and put me on ignore if you like.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT