ADVERTISEMENT

When will updates schedule be announced?

Very eager for this to come out as well. Have a vacation planned around the road trip to Auburn. Just waiting to see if that game sticks on 10/03.

I think I remember reading SEC league officials have a virtual meeting on Tuesday. Maybe the schedules could be finalized at that time if true. Come out Wednesday or so...maybe...

Reactions: EKCAT4YRS
Itll be soon. Itll have to be. All the behind the scenes travel and hotel stuff, etc always need advance planning. Add the covid precautions and they really cant wait any longer to pull the trigger.

Reactions: EKCAT4YRS
Won’t be any road trips for visitors correct? With the limits on attendance?

From what I am reading, UGA will allow 20-30% capacity. They will come from a student lottery and the largest boosters. So, there wont be many visiting fans. I suspect those percentages to be pretty consistent everywhere.

I have a road trip planned to Auburn as well but I will be surprised if it happens!

Other than Vandy, I would be extremely surprised to see visiting team fans get any tickets. How could a school justify that when have boosters and students that won’t be allowed in.

Luckily my company has season tickets to Auburn and they are in my old bosses name (alumni) who is now retired and has had season tickets for about 40 years.
I’m gettin’ in that bitch somehow.

Also pulling for a road trip to be announced to Tuscaloosa since company has a skybox at Bryant Denny...

Reactions: STUCKNBIG10
You probably have a 1 in 5 chance to attend on season tickets, but the resale of tickets should be at a premium. Resale is the much more likely way to get tickets.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT