ADVERTISEMENT

When is the soonest we can see Pope's team practice / scrimmage / play?

It might be mid May before Pope has a full roster. I don't want him to hurry up. I want him to get players that fit his system

Reactions: Fox2monk
I’m already hearing the one on one battles are fierce and Chandler is getting 50% of the rebounds. We have beasts.

Do you think they'll be doing anything this summer?
Cal’s first few teams did some pickup stuff for the crowd camping out for Madness. If we can bring back camping I can easily see it being a two-fer in that way.

Because of Pope’s offense I do see his teams being much more exciting to watch during the season than in pickup. But still.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Our two little guards vs Amari! That would be the current situation..

Do you think they'll be doing anything this summer?
I have a hunch that the MBB team and the video content are going to be much, much more accessible to BBN. Probably not anything crazy in-depth, but I think we'll get more inside looks and BTS type content than we did with Cal, especially these last few years

Reactions: NociHTTP
Soonest? When he has more than 3 players. lol

Even the committed kids are still at their prior schools (assuming they are finishing out their academic terms) and Travis Perry is still in High School for a few more weeks.

It would be an interesting scrimmage right now. Would it be Williams vs Perry & Chandler?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT