ADVERTISEMENT

When Cal is trying to patch a last second roster

Rupp'sRunt

All-American
Apr 19, 2008
giphy.gif

Its a joke

Every coach in America is trying to fill their rosters at the last second. It will be like this as long as the transfer rule is in place.

Who would now want to live with freshman mistakes when you can fill in pieces with experienced players that you have gobs of game film on?

Good grief. I am embarrassed for some of you. You complain about the roster and then complain about Cal inquiring about certain players and then you complain about how he goes about fixing the roster and then you complain about players that commit to other schools and then you complain when anything good is said about Cal...yada,yada,yada...you all must live such happy lives because it really shows (sarcasm)...lol

Good grief. I am embarrassed for some of you. You complain about the roster and then complain about Cal inquiring about certain players and then you complain about how he goes about fixing the roster and then you complain about players that commit to other schools and then you complain when anything good is said about Cal...yada,yada,yada...you all must live such happy lives because it really shows (sarcasm)...lol
You convinced me, I am ready to get back to complaining about going 9-16. Can we complain about a NINE win season?

Doesn’t matter at this point. We know Cal is going to sign a veteran point guard. The question is, is he going to ditch his antiquated offensive philosophy in favor of modern day basketball?
Modern day basketball. What a fallacy. No such thing.

Defense will rule. Slam the ball inside. Shoot just enough outside to keep them guessing. If you can get the shoots to fall reasonably well, the defense will win the game. Sound percentage basketball.

Appreciate your concern about my happiness, but I am doing great. Not unhappy at all. Why do all you numbnuts think because some UK basketball fans are fed up with NBA first and want a change are unhappy? Tend to your own well being, I am doing just fine.

Our coach sucks as a game day coach many times but I do have to give him credit for the players he was able to bring in after the departures. If they mesh it is a nice group we will have for next season.

I will say, Grady is a massive upgrade over a freshman one and done like Clarke or Boston.

But at the end of the day, you need guys that have been in your program for multiple seasons. Every title winner has that with no exceptions.

Appreciate your concern about my happiness, but I am doing great. Not unhappy at all. Why do all you numbnuts think because some UK basketball fans are fed up with NBA first and want a change are unhappy? Tend to your own well being, I am doing just fine.

Because they are weak, beta and very simple minded men. A lot of projection and gaslighting goes on with them. Like, a LOT.

You convinced me, I am ready to get back to complaining about going 9-16. Can we complain about a NINE win season?

Not really. As tough as a schedule as we had we were lucky to win 9 games. It was pretty much the equivalent of KY football having a schedule filled with the likes of Alabama, Clemson, Florida and Ohio state all season long.

Modern day basketball. What a fallacy. No such thing.

Defense will rule. Slam the ball inside. Shoot just enough outside to keep them guessing. If you can get the shoots to fall reasonably well, the defense will win the game. Sound percentage basketball.
😁😁😁😁😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Let me guess this guy didn't watch the tournament.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
I watched Baylor beat the shit out of the Zaggies with superior defense and physical strength.
How many shooters did they have?

How many 7 footers did they have parked in the lane clogging up driving angles?

How was the floor spacing?

How was the passing?

How was the team play?

How many bench players got in the game?

How many shooters did they have?

How many 7 footers did they have parked in the lane clogging up driving angles?

How was the floor spacing?

How was the passing?

How was the team play?

How many bench players got in the game?
Big difference I saw is they made shots. Making shots really affects how an offense appears.

Not mentioning defense tells me you dont have a damn clue what you are talking about.

Big difference I saw is they made shots. Making shots really affects how an offense appears.

Not mentioning defense tells me you dont have a damn clue what you are talking about.
That’s rich. I laid out several questions of which you ignore or defect from. I try to have basketball related dialogue and you name call, because you are the one that is clueless. You have to be a troll.

You say making shots affects how an offense appears.

I say how an offense appears (the “eye test”) can tell you a lot about whether the majority of possessions are going to result in consistently good (i.e., makeable) shots, or whether they are going to result in some combination of poor shot selection, turnovers, shot clock violations, offensive fouls, and general ineptitude.

When John Calipari doesn’t have multiple shooters AND a speed demon PG on the floor at the same time, he has absolutely zero idea what to do. Zero.

The sec in conference transfer rule needs to change.
The sec will lose some great athletes to other conferences, unless the one year penalty is removed.

Every coach in America is trying to fill their rosters at the last second. It will be like this as long as the transfer rule is in place.

Who would now want to live with freshman mistakes when you can fill in pieces with experienced players that you have gobs of game film on?

This ^^^^^^^^^

Reactions: ncaaky
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT