• Championship

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing would fix the problem

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters

LXWildcat

Sophomore
Nov 25, 2023
What would it take for you to want to stick with Cal moving forward? For me I think it’s to the point even if he was to win a championship the fan base just wouldn’t be satisfied with him.

Reactions: DDMatUK=NBA
Who cares, it's not going to happen anyway. Cal will never win another title here.

Nothing. If he wins 6 strait titles I still want him gone.

Dumbest thing I've ever read on here.

For me it's all about titles. If he won a title this year he can hang around until his contract is up. Winning a title this year means he finally changed and made some adjustments on D to help the team to some level.

Never gonna happen but just saying

Reactions: JFCats22 and Mike-D
It doesn’t matter what it would take. Cal holds all the cards with a lifetime contract. Before the year I said FF. I’m sticking with that.

I’ve never been title or bust fan because we’ve won 8 in 111 years as a program. I want a chance to win one. That hasn’t been the case since 2019.

Dumbest thing I've ever read on here.

For me it's all about titles. If he won a title this year he can hang around until his contract is up. Winning a title this year means he finally changed and made some adjustments on D to help the team to some level.

Never gonna happen but just saying
For me, it’s all about the knee. I will never support cow turd.

Final 4's and titles would be nice. At some point, I'd like to have some 30 win seasons, and dominate like we used to.
I don't judge by FFs or championships. All I know is Kentucky basketball has turned into a drama ish show circus, with a condescending snake oil sales man at the helm who doesn't prioritize Kentucky winning. I can handle no titles. It's really hard. I can't handle the crap product we're being fed. Kentucky basketball used to be about good basketball and enjoying good wins. Now it's not. It's about other things now. It's a bad product, and it's John Calipari's fault.

Reactions: Mike-D
The adjustments it would take to get these team to a Final 4 or the title are tremendous

He does that and he is safe for the rest of his contract.

I don't judge by FFs or championships. All I know is Kentucky basketball has turned into a drama ish show circus, with a condescending snake oil sales man at the helm who doesn't prioritize Kentucky winning. I can handle no titles. It's really hard. I can't handle the crap product we're being fed. Kentucky basketball used to be about good basketball and enjoying good wins. Now it's not. It's about other things now. It's a bad product, and it's John Calipari's fault.

I agree. Hasn't been true "Kentucky Basketball" in quite some time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT