ADVERTISEMENT

What would be your question or comment to Cal tonight if you got through????

How do you attack a 1-3-1...

iuaOTbt.png

IDK , it wouldnt matter , he would regurgitate some paragraph that wouldnt answer the question and might not even pertain to the question being ask . He would Cal speak any difficult question .

I would ask him why he only played the most efficient lineup in college basketball so far this season less than a half against KU?

Isn’t “play your best five” kinda basketball 101?
This right here is the reason that loss bothered me so bad. I was so baffled during the first half as to why they didn’t see one minute

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
"What makes you think that guys like Ugonna and Thiero couldn't have used some minutes early on to have them ready for Feb/March?"

And I mean that as respectful question, but also asking the question literally and pointed. Is there a reason why Cal thought these guys couldn't help us, and what is it? And if it's "well I need more minutes for Wheeler/Toppin" then that's not the right answer.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
I would ask... Why do you scream at your guards to put pressure on the ball knowing that other than Wallace they can't stay in front of their man and also know that you do not have a shot blocker behind them.

Last edited:
Coach, " I have really been impressed by the new offensive sets we've been running. And that new out of bounds play, you know the one where we run around and end up throwing it to the man on the wing holding his arm up. Wow, is all I can say! Did some of the top paid assistants in the country come up with these concepts? Oh coach, and one last thing. I noticed that our ball screen defense is incredible. How did u figure out how to stop the other teams from abusing us with ball screens? I'll hang up and listen. Thanks!!!

1. Why are you so against multiple defensive sets when it’s obvious your team is struggling in playing man to man for 40 minutes.
2. On that point, why on Gods green earth do you at least not zone underneath out of bounds plays. Ole miss alone scored on 5 such plays, and of course we gave up a dunk to Kansas with .01 to go on the shot clock. Remember at Georgia loss?
3. It’s no secret at this stage the efficient numbers the Benny 5 are putting up, don’t act like you don’t know what I’m talking about, why are you not getting them more possessions together each game?
4. Why do you consistently fail to produce a bench?
5. Are you not willing to change your offensive philosophy so that shooters can get more looks during the course of the game?
6. We do the same thing defensively all game long, we run few offensive sets, no out of bounds plays, we are poor in transition both offensively and defensively….what on earth do you spend the teams practice time on?

With this season basically yet another of your recent disasters, can you explain why you feel like Lance Ware deserves minutes over Onyenso? Let he help with your answer: Ware has been here three years and still can’t make ANY type of field goal outside a dunk and shoots 30% from the ft line. Onyenso, while raw, has shown he can: a) block shots; b) intimidate shots even when he doesn’t block them; c) actually make a jump shot and d) make free throws

Reactions: wildcatwelder
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT