ADVERTISEMENT

What was collin chandlers 'summer setback'?

Apr 1, 2023
I read an article covering the blue white event and mentioned how impressive chandler was despite his travels and summer setback. Curious if anyone is aware what the later is referring to. Thanks

I’m guessing it’s just basketball atrophy…being away from the game for a couple of years.

It takes a while to get back in peak physical condition to play high level collegiate basketball.

On his 2 year mission, he was not allowed to play any basketball. Considering that, he’s doing awesome.
That is completely untrue. It was more of an availability issue as far as getting into gyms at certain locations. Some places he couldn’t at all, whereas in (I think London) he was able to get a handful of workouts in on a semi-consistent schedule. There was an interview on it a couple months back I think. He obviously couldn’t work out like a D1 player would want to, but he stayed in great physical shape and he was ready to go when he got to Lexington. All about getting the feel back. But if he’s really one of the top 3-4 best players on the team, then he must be getting back into it quick.

Reactions: Fox2monk
That is completely untrue. It was more of an availability issue as far as getting into gyms at certain locations. Some places he couldn’t at all, whereas in (I think London) he was able to get a handful of workouts in on a semi-consistent schedule. There was an interview on it a couple months back I think. He obviously couldn’t work out like a D1 player would want to, but he stayed in great physical shape and he was ready to go when he got to Lexington. All about getting the feel back. But if he’s really one of the top 3-4 best players on the team, then he must be getting back into it quick.
That makes sense, thanks for that info. Yeah I think he will get better rapidly. Kid looks very talented.

Way too early, but I’m gonna go ahead say, “I told you so,” on Chandler.

Of course if he doesn’t pan out, ignore this post. 😂

My neighbors dogs sibling has an owner that said that Chandler’s 8th baby had quite a case of colic this summer.

Wow props to the young man sacrificing his time do what he thinks is right even if it meant going to some 3rd world crap hole like England. 🤢

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT