ADVERTISEMENT

What music do you listen to while stoned?

Aug 13, 2017
Planning on getting stoned tonight and jamming to some tunes while stargazing. What's your go-to? I have some Claypool Lennon Delerium already loaded. FYI - I have never been a fan of Pink Floyd so they are out.

• Haha
Reactions: gharding07
I don't smoke these days, haven't in a good fifteen years (even though it's legal up here. It just ain't me anymore). But when I did, I loved Type O Negative.

I'd just put October Rust on and... Off you go.

Best thread I’ve seen today on Rafters

I’m going to post songs I’ve had a “moment” with, where I knew the song but discovered a different level with the weed.

Reactions: Zissou87
I have probably been stoned to most genres as I love music (and getting stoned).

but a little playlist with some Sublime, Outkast, Hendrix, Buffet, The Gourds, Lynyrd and maybe The Roots should get er done with some variety

Reactions: birdforbogey
Just listen to whatever the hell you normally listen to, it’s weed not LSD

I would say yeah, you can. But if we're real, some music just doesn't lend itself to the mood. Weed is chill. Pantera is not.

I always enjoyed getting lost in the songs, the ebbs and flows of well written music. If the songs on an album are arranged correctly, each song in its place, it can take you on a journey. You're not gonna see sounds and hear colors, but THC is psychoactive.

Boys 2 Men or Beach Boys. Harmony used to mess with me stoned. Not really most people’s go to haha.

I can't imagine wanting to listen to any music while getting stoned. I doubt anything will take away the pain of being belted by rocks. Hopefully, I catch one to the face and it knocks me out, rendering me unconscious.

Reactions: STL_Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT