ADVERTISEMENT

Football What LSU fans are saying after last night...

JRowland

All-American
Staff
May 29, 2001
www.rivals.com
Next coach will have some weapons to work with

Moscona said last night that SW let Ty Whilingham go 0-12 then fired him after the season. if true, he will let EO finish the season.

KY Game Day Atmosphere....
Lambeau was much, much worse because of bad Wisconsin fans and I was so sick of Miles and his buffoonery at the time and the way he pissed away yet another game.

that being said, I have never been told to “F**k off” so many times in a single day in my life. those dudes are ill prepared for success.

and we saw lots of banners like this. very tasteful…

(Insert two pictures with houses that had banners with profanity and one referencing Hurricane Katrina)

Guy I have season tickets with went last night. Said it was the earliest he has ever left stadium. Called me and said as bad as we played, it was nothing compared to what they endured before game and in stadium.
That being said, if you’ve ever spent any time in Kentucky/Southern Ohio (really should be it’s on country), you understand.

My son tore that Katrina banner down!

C'mon Ed defenders, how many more games do you need to see the light.

Are there really any Ed defenders left?

i know this...the best option for lsu is for o to get this thing turned around himself and go on a run to end the year 9-3. if he doesn't, the uncertainty level for the future of this program shoots WAY up.

Embarrassing

Johnson is terrible

Wow, a slap in the face! Playing Callin Baton Rouge in their stadium. That alone should get O fired

He ain't on the hot seat. He's getting fired.

We have no concept that the QB might actually fake the handoff and run outside

Kentucky over 320 yards rushing = INEXCUSABLE

We were dominated. By Kentucky. Bye Orgeron.

Even the announcer said “We will see what the future of Ed Orgeron will be”

The only thing that will make this night better is Bama taking a L....

It's funny how things come to pass. Last week was the first time I forgot LSU had a game, ever. o_O That's around 60 years of football, my friends. I just got my Internet and TV back last Wednesday. When I visited the Board, for some odd reason, it was in meltdown, calling for CEO's head on a platter? How can this be, the man succeeded to bring in Burrow, Brady and the greatest season in LSU's storied history. Absolutely the greatest Team in CFB history, IMHO.

So, how could he reasonably be on the hot seat so soon? What an amazing, pitiful fall from grace. Thought he had secured his position, clearly not the case. Sad, how the mighty fall, when they ascend to the highest realms of their profession. With so much to lose, he seems to have been blinded by the bright lights. Oh well, with failure we often learn. One can only hope CEO can find humility and learn something out of this mess.

If he does get back on track this season, will his glory days (so soon past) be sufficient to save his job? Has he earned a mulligan or two? methinks not.

One blessing: it will be interesting to see how this all turns out. Coaching searches are such a wild ride. Woodward is a good man to have in our position. Personally, would like to see an (almost) clean sweep, Coach Raymond is probably safe.

Is CR really safe? His secondary hasn’t been good the last 2-3 years with some STUDS back there. Is Daronte meddling with it? We know Busch was coaching safeties and that play went downhill.

How many people were out tonight...
We're missing tackles, safeties, corners... who else?

Well the head coach is missing a brain

And when you recruit top 5 every year you supposed to have players that can step and fill the void.

That annual top 5 recruiting has actually come back to haunt Orgeron

LSU is too thin at LB and Safety. Playing Burns and Ward at Safety is like having 2 more CB/Nickel Backs on the field.

LSU's base D this year is a 4-2-5. We only have 2 LB's on the field, and no big hitting Strong Safeties.

End result is giving up 300 yds rushing to a team we knew would want to run the ball. Not good.

LSU could easily stop the run with the DL it has, but with only Clark playing well, and no thumper at SS, LSU is helpless in the 4-2-5 against the run. We saw it against UCLA, and now against Ky.

The inevitable is going to happen soon and I am hoping we can all come to an agreement that this is the absolute right thing to do for this program.

I am hoping this next hire will do his best on this field and off to not embarrass this program and University.

For all of its faults, it is still the university that I represent every day when I go to work and when I put on my LSU clothing.

Thanks for 2019, Coach. But it's time.

I think 7/5 is the very worst he could do and possibility save his job saying we really started showing improvement. I just don’t know where the 4 wins are going to come from. The weakest left on our schedule are who? ULM, Florida, Arkansas and Ole Miss??? I see no way to win all 4 of those games. We have not improved one bit since week one IMO.

Wasn't 0's problem at Ole Miss him "meddling" everywhere? Why did he suddenly forget why he failed there?

We all know Peetz is in over his head, but 0 surely knows the answer isn't him dictating what the offense does!

Not sad at all, if you are a real fan. When has LSU ever had an easy time with Kentucky? Keep in mind, Kentucky used to be a yearly opponent. LSU's yearly trap game.

many times.

87? 2000? 97?

95 and 99 were disgraces from dinardo against them i agree. dinardo had huge troubles with them. 01 and 02 were both nailbiters til the end.

We don’t look like an SEC team. We look slow and week, we have zero discipline. Reboot time

One team. No heartbeat.

Collection of players, no pulse.

He also said that Kentucky's running game was a surprise to him. Please fire him!

This sucks!

Kentucky's first 20-point conference win since 1998.

Whats sad guys is 2 years following a dream season , everything is in ashes. Everything Saban brought is flushed into oblivion.
If a coaching change occurs nobody NOBODY is retained .
This group can’t even keep a quality player eligible.

Enjoy your win, Kentucky. LSU will be under new management tomorrow

UK playing 'Calling Baton Rouge' -- nice troll job. I hope we don't forget this beating.

311 rushing yards allowed to f**king Kentucky. PATHETIC.

I know one thing next coach will have some great young WR's.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News