ADVERTISEMENT

What ever happened to Andre McGee?

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk
Pitino is a broken man but he is a great basketball coach. Don't let hate cloud your judgment.
he's not to good. Where have his team's went? I see small school beat better teams. Just a few days ago his team got killed by only a 4 seed. So are those coaches that beat a 1seed and 2 seed last week better? He has one final 4 since the 90s man. He's no good not top 35 coach good.

Pitino is a broken man but he is a great basketball coach. Don't let hate cloud your judgment.
Broken man? I know pitinos son. Pitino is one of the most driven ppl I’ve ever met. He scared me when in his presence during HS. That guy doesn’t take prisoners

Reactions: BlueWhite21
he's not to good. Where have his team's went? I see small school beat better teams. Just a few days ago his team got killed by only a 4 seed. So are those coaches that beat a 1seed and 2 seed last week better? He has one final 4 since the 90s man. He's no good not top 35 coach good.
Actually I don't know how much you watched his Louisville teams but I remember watching his teams play in three FF's on warm Spring nights in 2005, 2012 of course was the best one where we beat that ass for them so they wouldn't have to take that banner down. In 2013 did one better than FF and then later done one better when they took banner down lol. I like it the most of the 3 I believe just cuz it burns em up over that banner lol. I mean I can't unsee those games played just like they can't see those banners hanging in Yum. I know they exist.

No matter how hard I try to unsee it, I remember some guys out there playing in terrible looking good awful jerseys that were orange and had some sleeves on them like women wore back in the day with Louisville across the chest being coached by an Italian dude. That dude can coach.

Now, Massiello can be the his Director of Basketball/Stripper Operations. Rick trusts him. He prob be his Associate Head coach though. Ron Arrest Artest would prob take a job for him and be good in that role.

Broken man? I know pitinos son. Pitino is one of the most driven ppl I’ve ever met. He scared me when in his presence during HS. That guy doesn’t take prisoners
When was this? He's been very different since 9/11. That's what I've noticed and ill stick with it.

We don't count it but 2013 did happen. It seems you're planning to keep your blinders on and that's fine.

Actually I don't know how much you watched his Louisville teams but I remember watching his teams play in three FF's on warm Spring nights in 2005, 2012 of course was the best one where we beat that ass for them so they wouldn't have to take that banner down. In 2013 did one better than FF and then later done one better when they took banner down lol. I like it the most of the 3 I believe just cuz it burns em up over that banner lol. I mean I can't unsee those games played just like they can't see those banners hanging in Yum. I know they exist.

No matter how hard I try to unsee it, I remember some guys out there playing in terrible looking good awful jerseys that were orange and had some sleeves on them like women wore back in the day with Louisville across the chest being coached by an Italian dude. That dude can coach.

Now, Massiello can be the his Director of Basketball/Stripper Operations. Rick trusts him. He prob be his Associate Head coach though. Ron Arrest Artest would prob take a job for him and be good in that role.
He want to one in 04-05 year where West Virginia handed them a win to get there. You know this. If you count players and coaches they wasn't allowed to play and coach that's on you. That really is. It's unbelievable. You have LOVE CAL then for 4 final 4 s and call him a great coach then.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT