ADVERTISEMENT

What ever happen to the 6 7’ OL from Louisville?

BigBlueFanClub

All-SEC
Gold Member
Apr 18, 2006
I can’t remember his name but there was a 6 7’ OL from Louisville that got an offer from Alabama as an incoming High School Freshman. He played for Louisville Holy Cross for 2 seasons and then move on to another high school. I think Louisville Ballard High School was the school? What ever happen to him?

Check out the last page of this thread, where a youngster who has played at multiple HS is discussed, who is the size you describe, K. Goodwin:

I can’t remember his name but there was a 6 7’ OL from Louisville that got an offer from Alabama as an incoming High School Freshman. He played for Louisville Holy Cross for 2 seasons and then move on to another high school. I think Louisville Ballard High School was the school? What ever happen to him?
Lol

He stopped posting here and sticks to the Lair these days.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT