ADVERTISEMENT

What Does The Transfer Portal Actually Look Like?

BlueSince92

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2008
@CatPhight ?

csm_SG2_54c5ca86fc.jpg

Ok I have a question is this transfer going to be a yearly thing or is this just a one time deal ? I just have not kept up with this. Great pictures by the way. :)

Covid granted players the ability to gain an extra year of eligibility and immediate transfer eligibility as a one-time deal, with certain caveats to intra-conference transfers that ultimately got approval for immediate eligibility in most conferences.

Reactions: westerncat
Covid granted players the ability to gain an extra year of eligibility and immediate transfer eligibility as a one-time deal, with certain caveats to intra-conference transfers that ultimately got approval for immediate eligibility in most conferences.
Thanks

Thanks for answering . The way some posters were talking i thought this would be a yearly thing. Thank God it's not.
We will still see alot of transfers now that they don't have to sit out. Just won't be as bad as this year. As long as they haven't transferred before they can still transfer without sitting out. Still a bit of a problem for the instant gratification type to jump ship

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT