ADVERTISEMENT

What does Stoops do during a bye week?

We have one of the best defenses we have had in a long time and Vandy scored in a little over a minute to go in the first half. I knew they would, any team with a decent offense will score on us in situations like that. They haven’t had much trouble moving the ball either. You would think we had better athletes and more depth but I don’t know it that’s the case or not. It looks to me like they want it more.

Reactions: Justwantadecentteam
We have one of the best defenses we have had in a long time and Vandy scored in a little over a minute to go in the first half. I knew they would, any team with a decent offense will score on us in situations like that. They haven’t had much trouble moving the ball either. You would think we had better athletes and more depth but I don’t know it that’s the case or not. It looks to me like they want it
They’re moving at will, and we keep shooting ourselves in the foot.

I was hoping Vandy would come out overconfident after last week because I knew we would be sloppy after the bye.

Our 2 best CBs are out, I guess thats Stoops fault also!
Im not conceding but the Stoops hate is annoying.
If we come back and win Im blasting you guys.

Reactions: BlueTick2
Mostly drinking shitty liquor at bars even I wouldn’t set foot in, and I’ve been drunk at places where people were murdered.

Do you know what Stoops record for the last 8 games from a bye week?
6-6…about to be 6-7. I don’t think they’ve ever covered. Only 2 of those wins were convincing wins. Samford and Vandy.
Not as bad as a record as I thought though recent history hasn’t been good. My point remains, most years they come out flat and play poorly
2012 - W Samford
2013 - L Florida
2014 - W Vandy
2015 - L Auburn
2016 - W Miss St
2017 - L Miss St
2018 - W Vandy
2019 - W Arkansas
2020 - W Vandy
2021 - L Miss St
2022 - L Tennessee
2023 - L Tennessee
2024 - Likely L to Vandy

He sure isn't getting things cleaned up.
sOiZsuJ.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT