ADVERTISEMENT

What Am I Missing Here?

Jan 5, 2018
Apologies if a previous poster mentioned this topic. I understand it is a hostile environment and ANYTHING can happen on the round. Trust me, I was a student manager who can attest to this; even if you are the #1 team in the country, a conference road win feels amazing.

Regardless, Alabama is only getting a point? I assume the logic here is they feel their backs are against the wall as it relates to the bubble. But seriously? I was expecting more of a a 3.5-5 spread. Oh well, a win is a win and I will take it. But am I missing something?

God bless and have a great weekend ladies and gentlemen.

I'll be thrilled with a one point win.

I think the Bama game is the toughest one remaining on our schedule.

Hopefully, we rise to the occasion once again!
Me too! I am just saying I am surprised that it pretty much is a pick’em. Great value. I just want to make sure there are not any rumors of injuries.

Reactions: BlueWhite21
Apologies if a previous poster mentioned this topic. I understand it is a hostile environment and ANYTHING can happen on the round. Trust me, I was a student manager who can attest to this; even if you are the #1 team in the country, a conference road win feels amazing.

Regardless, Alabama is only getting a point? I assume the logic here is they feel their backs are against the wall as it relates to the bubble. But seriously? I was expecting more of a a 3.5-5 spread. Oh well, a win is a win and I will take it. But am I missing something?

Bama can beat anyone. They can also lose to anyone.

Sucker bet

Reactions: BlueBomb
Probably helps that bama just knocked off #4 Baylor a week ago on the same floor getting 3.5.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I'll be thrilled with a one point win.

I think the Bama game is the toughest one remaining on our schedule.

Hopefully, we rise to the occasion once again!

Yeah Bama has been very solid at home this year. I think people are being a little overconfident if they Uk is gonna walk in there and roll tonight. I don’t bet on the Cats anymore, but if I did I wouldn’t touch that line either way.

Cats sneak out a win tonight I’m ecstatic. Going in I’m 50/50 whether they can pull it off at Bama. They just pretty thoroughly dominated a very solid Baylor team.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
Guys, Baylor was down 2 key players in that Bama game. They were a shell of themselves.

Reactions: UK67KU59
I will not be surprised if we win by 20 or lose by 5-10. Bama is schizo and sometimes we are too.

Still, I’m feeling pretty confident.

Reactions: Atrain7732
I will not be surprised if we win by 20 or lose by 5-10. Bama is schizo and sometimes we are too.

Still, I’m feeling pretty confident.
UK seems to be rounding into form with Mintz and Brooks joining the scoring barrage and Oscar, Grady, Wheeler and Ty all pretty consistent with what they bring to the table. Plus Ty says he is 100% healthy and hopefully Toppin is close to that as well.

This game was already played. Pretty sure it’s on tape delay. No one on this board is there who can prove they’re playing live? Vegas probably knew the outcome and was messing with the lines.

Wow man you called one right, these games are often 50/50 not sure what you aren’t understand. Did you have Auburn as a 2 point winner at GA?
Not my point. I was just saying I was surprised the final line ended up being Bama -1. I know road games are tough, but if we want to be a championship team, we should absolutely not lose that game. That was one of the strangest lines I’ve seen in some time.

• Haha
Reactions: JwUKFan11
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT