ADVERTISEMENT

What Alt. Channel if any does CBS use when games run over?

Jan 22, 2013
Noon game St. John's vs. Ucinn still over 11 minutes left 140 pm
It's definitely running over into the Arizona vs. Arizona state game. And you know that game will run past 4 into our game. Does CBS use a Alternate channel if this happens?
At least when games are on ESPN you never miss the tip. They have ESPNEWS.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I just installed CBS sports App. Don't know if it will be shown on it at tip off or not.
But you guys might want to go ahead and do that if you haven't already.

It's definitely running over into the Arizona vs. Arizona state game. And you know that game will run past 4 into our game. Does CBS use a Alternate channel if this happens?
Your home station will switch to the local game. So unless you're in Alabama or Kentucky, you will not be switched. Nashville, Evansville, Cincinnati Cape Girardeau may switch I do not know.

I called New York before to explain to them that stations on the border like the ones above are actually home networks for Kentucky. New Yorkers are idiots though and they say things like something in Missouri isn't Kentucky. Okie dokie. Ask the station managers? It should be up to the local station but it seems like it's up to New York City.

Your home station will switch to the local game. So unless you're in Alabama or Kentucky, you will not be switched. Nashville, Evansville, Cincinnati Cape Girardeau may switch I do not know.
Sounds like the App is the only hope to see the first 10 minutes of game play. Be less that 10 minutes left till half before the 2 pm game ends.

I called New York before to explain to them that stations on the border like the ones above are actually home networks for Kentucky. New Yorkers are idiots though and they say things like something in Missouri isn't Kentucky. Okie dokie. Ask the station managers? It should be up to the local station but it seems like it's up to New York City.

City of New York doesn't have anything to do with it. Literally nothing. You should've called CBS, and leave the poor clerks at City Hall alone. They're just trying to do their job, last thing they need is some weirdo calling to complain about a UK basketball game not being on in Missouri.

• Haha
Reactions: Lamar Card
City of New York doesn't have anything to do with it. Literally nothing. You should've called CBS, and leave the poor clerks at City Hall alone. They're just trying to do their job, last thing they need is some weirdo calling to complain about a UK basketball game not being on in Missouri.
Ok

Game has already been pushed up to 4:15.

Reactions: kennyskywalker34
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT