ADVERTISEMENT

What a long day ... a 1st birthday party is a huge job lol

Dreklie

Junior
Oct 6, 2014
Nicholasville
Planned for months, had everything ready yesterday, and still feel drained and absolutely out of my mind. Soooooo many kids around, cooking 30 hamburgers and 30 hot dogs + ice cream, cake, took quite a bit of money but well worth it. I know this isn't the general board but I am too proud of my son to not share with my BBN family! A year ago I posted here about having my first son ... seems like yesterday!

Reactions: Bkocats
Congrats and Happy Bday to your son. Kids are a true blessing. Mine are all teen age plus.

No Big Blue T'S............hopefully he got for first birthday.:D

Happy Birthday to your son. I agree time does fly, my oldest Granddaughter turned 14 yesterday and seems like yesterday that her Mom was 14 :(

Happy Birthday to your son. I agree time does fly, my oldest Granddaughter turned 14 yesterday and seems like yesterday that her Mom was 14 :(

How refreshing to read about another 1 year birthday party. You can always tell new parents by the crazy stuff they lavish on one year olds, lol. Was I guilty of that? Ha ha, heck yeah. Our daughter's birthday was April 1 (of course) and her first Birthday coincided with Easter. Talk about a monster party, complete with Easter Egg hunts and a live, full action Easter Bunny (yes, it was Dad).

Congrats! Cute kid! My son turned 11 months old yesterday, so less than a month until his first birthday party!

No Big Blue T'S............hopefully he got for first birthday.:D

Lol, he has more than enough UK gear, his entire party was Mickey Mouse Clubhouse themed, so the wife made this outfit for him. Which then was ruined by his smash cake getting all over it ... go figure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT