Paying the equipment manager take her to get an abortion
The equipment manager marrying her
Winning 8 games
winning 4 games
University 6
Vacated championship
Katina Powell
Getting busted paying a recruit while on probation

I would Not make fun of Kelsey . Right now they have a better coach than we do. I doubt very seriously Kelsey would have not started our two lottery picks and played the three R’s together every minute he could barring foul trouble .
Of course Kelsey is not an NBA plant .

Pat Kelsey hire
Karen Sypher
I did, down my leg
Winning 8 games
winning 4 games
University 6
Vacated championship
Katina Powell
Wow, what a dump. lol

Reactions: awf
Not getting who they wanted is embarrassing. Hiring Pat Kelsey is far from embarrassing. That might even be a huge blessing in disguise. The guy flat out knows the game of basketball. If he's able to recruit, and I think he will be, he's going to be successful for them.

Reactions: KYExtemper
I would Not make fun of Kelsey . Right now they have a better coach than we do. I doubt very seriously Kelsey would have not started our two lottery picks and played the three R’s together every minute he could barring foul trouble .
Of course Kelsey is not an NBA plant .
How bad do you think UL is gonna beat us next year? It’s a home game for them and I’m willing to bet.

Sorry but I’m a UK fan and I’m not a part of some fake outrage cry about everything mob so anytime is absolutely the time.
Huh? Our coach did not start two lottery picks . He did not play the three R’s until they dropped which analytics clearly say gave the best result by far.
Our coach sold Out to the NBA rather than doing what he was paid nine million dollars to do what as best for UK,
and as OF this minute NO ONE HAS BEEN HELD ACCOUNTABLE . NO ONE . NOT THE COACH, THE AD , THE SPORTS BOARD . NO ONE .
AND THOSE OF US WHO RESENT THIS NONSENSE ARE” the mob”
Come on deal in reality .

Pat Kelsey hire
Karen Sypher
I did, down my leg
Winning 8 games
winning 4 games
University 6
Vacated championship
Katina Powell
“15 seconds” was pretty damn embarrassing.

Reactions: 6andahalf
Huh? Our coach did not start two lottery picks . He did not play the three R’s until they dropped which analytics clearly say gave the best result by far.
Our coach sold Out to the NBA rather than doing what he was paid nine million dollars to do what as best for UK,
and as OF this minute NO ONE HAS BEEN HELD ACCOUNTABLE . NO ONE . NOT THE COACH, THE AD , THE SPORTS BOARD . NO ONE .
AND THOSE OF US WHO RESENT THIS NONSENSE ARE” the mob”
Come on deal in reality .
Yeah, you’re 100% a mob with mob mentality. That’s why you turn every post into something about Cal. This wasn’t about Cal but y’all are so obsessed y’all make the 4 posts on this board about other things into a Cal bitchfest. This was about UL yet you can’t figure that out.

Last edited:
Pat Kelsey hire
Karen Sypher
I did, down my leg
Winning 8 games
winning 4 games
University 6
Vacated championship
Katina Powell

And that's just basketball. They REhired Petrino in football.

Reactions: 6andahalf
I remember when the only "embarrassing" thing was their perceived lack of intelligence. "Wiley and Derek wins NCAA" and "they have a collective IQ of about 40."

I'll never forget the day we learned about katina powell. I was at the gym. I just finished a set and saw a very old friend of mine that I havn't seen in literally 20 years. He's walking towards me with the biggest smile on his face. I greet him thinking that he want's to catch up. But instead he says can you believe this? and points to the TV right above my head. There it was, just breaking on ESPN.

It is one of the biggest gyms in Lexington and it's packed. People are starting to walk up to the TVs and just take it all in. That's the quietest I have ever seen the place except for the laughing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT