ADVERTISEMENT

Wenyen Gabriel signs training camp deal with Boston Celtics

Gabriel tried to sabotage our recruiting with Jaden McDaniels. It was a short-sighted move on his end. There's going to come a point in his life where he'll probably need some people from Kentucky to help him. I just hope for his sake he didn't burn all his bridges.

Finally some much needed length down low.

hhoeSq3.gif

Gabriel tried to sabotage our recruiting with Jaden McDaniels. It was a short-sighted move on his end. There's going to come a point in his life where he'll probably need some people from Kentucky to help him. I just hope for his sake he didn't burn all his bridges.
It really was a dumb dm when you think about it . Roles are going to change as you enter college. Everyone can’t be a star like they were in HS.

Funny thing is Mcdaniels has ended up being a great role player praised for his defense in the NBA. He adjusted to not being the man.

Because life can be difficult and even somebody with a few million dollars in career earnings can run out of that money quickly. Have you noticed all these former NBA guys who have now resorted to doing lame reminiscent-based podcasts for a living? Even Ben Affleck has resorted to being in commercials with Ice Spice. Most people are not responsible with their money, and perhaps Gabriel is the exception and not the rule. But it's better not to burn your bridges, even when you're presently currently rich. That money can dry up, and keeping from burning your bridges can lead to future opportunities within the Big Blue Nation community. Why burn the bridge if you don't have to?

Reactions: SosaUK1987
Because life can be difficult and even somebody with a few million dollars in career earnings can run out of that money quickly. Have you noticed all these former NBA guys who have now resorted to doing lame reminiscent-based podcasts for a living? Even Ben Affleck has resorted to being in commercials with Ice Spice. Most people are not responsible with their money, and perhaps Gabriel is the exception and not the rule. But it's better not to burn your bridges, even when you're presently currently rich. That money can dry up, and keeping from burning your bridges can lead to future opportunities within the Big Blue Nation community. Why burn the bridge if you don't have to?

I agree about not burning bridges, but you said probably and not might, which changes the meaning quite a bit.

I agree. One of the few former Cats I don’t cheer for. Dude clearly doesn’t like UK when actively recruited against us

I agree about not burning bridges, but you said probably and not might, which changes the meaning quite a bit.
I went out of my way to address your question, and it seems like you're still doubling down and nitpicking my point.

What's up with that? You're usually not so specific.

Do you want me to nitpick your writings in the future, Mehico? I can do so if that's what your aim is here.

I went out of my way to address your question, and it seems like you're nitpicking my point.

What's up with that? You're usually not so specific. I didn't know this was a graduate thesis in your eyes.

Do you want me to nitpick your writings in the future, Mehico? I can do so if that's what your aim is here.
I not only welcome it, I encourage it, and look forward to any points you may have in the future. Remember, we can always improve!

I not only welcome it, I encourage it, and look forward to any points you may have in the future. Remember, we can always improve!
I'll put on my graduate student hat for some of your points in the future. I can promise you there will be days you don't like it.

I'll put on my graduate student hat for some of your points in the future. I can promise you there will be days you don't like it.

Ok. In all seriousness I just thought your phrase was silly. Wenyen will probably need some help from Kentucky in the future. Seemed ominous. I still would love some nitpicking though, just to pass the time.

Ok. In all seriousness I just thought your phrase was silly. Wenyen will probably need some help from Kentucky in the future. Seemed ominous. I still would love some nitpicking though, just to pass the time.
This back and forth sparring has all the excitement of two mules fighting over a turnip.

naturalgrazer_400x.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT