ADVERTISEMENT

Well that was embarrassing.

Nov 5, 2023
Total failure on all fronts. Complete embarrassment. No sense crying about it. Can’t be changed, just gotta accept the humiliation and play the next one. All that good karma from Tuesday night, shot right to shit. I’m afraid we allowed ourselves to become overconfident. This right here is what happens when you don’t focus, miss easy shots and spend the last few days doing interviews listening about how great you are. Calipari made it old home week, spending his week patting himself on the back while reminiscing with his old college buddies. He sure gave them a weekend to remember.

Reactions: Kuhldaddy
Yeah, there was WAY too much talk and hype after that win, and the players obviously read way too many headlines and believed them. Wilmington did exactly what they needed to do. They made threes by a good percentage and when the game was on the line they held the ball and made shots as time expired. It was the perfect storm. I hate it. I hope these guys learn from this.

It was not a good game to bring in Bradshaw. He was not ready. His return seemed to make the team relax and become passive.

Total failure on all fronts. Complete embarrassment. No sense crying about it. Can’t be changed, just gotta accept the humiliation and play the next one. All that good karma from Tuesday night, shot right to shit. I’m afraid we allowed ourselves to become overconfident. This right here is what happens when you don’t focus, miss easy shots and spend the last few days doing interviews listening about how great you are. Calipari made it old home week, spending his week patting himself on the back while reminiscing with his old college buddies. He sure gave them a weekend to remember.
Way too many people on this board cut down the nets after the Miami win and started all of the who can beat us BS. Now we know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT