ADVERTISEMENT

We'll See

Kentucky is going to have enough talent, Coaching and Fan support ( RUPP will be rocking next season) that I fully expect to be ranked and in the hunt for the SEC Title.

We haven’t seen these guys play together so we don’t know how good they'll be.

I am hopeful they lay the foundation for a great future for Pope. Give me smart, hard nosed, physical winners over flexers and swagger any day. I also don’t expect a national title in year 1. He gets a free pass from me barring a Kenny Payne type season.

I am more interested in seeing the culture change and how Pope and staff do in 2025 recruiting.

The new system is going to take getting used to. I think we’re going to see more ball movement, catch and shoot, and constant motion than the high ball screen/dribble penetration/missed layup we’d grown accustomed to in recent years.

I don’t know how it will play out, but am excited for basketball season for the first time since COVID. My interest waned some after 9-16, St. Peter’s and the definition of mediocrity known as the 2023 team. I also bought into last year’s team hard in December and we saw how that went. I’m feeling re-energized for this season.
I agree and just think that most of us needed this for the off season just to reenergize our fan ship (Never losing it, just injecting new hope).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT