ADVERTISEMENT

Well Calipari apologists....

Yeah, I'm done with him. He should be fired immediately. We've become an embarrassment. I'm probably giving up moderator and deleting everything. Whatever. I value it too much, clearly. It means too much. It needs to be out of my life. I've enjoyed most of my time here, probably too much.
I know it sucks right now but hang in there as a Mod ILW.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Yeah, I'm done with him. He should be fired immediately. We've become an embarrassment. I'm probably giving up moderator and deleting everything. Whatever. I value it too much, clearly. It means too much. It needs to be out of my life. I've enjoyed most of my time here, probably too much.
Wow. Glad to see you're finally done playing that neutral/optimistic position. Took you some time to show good discernment, but welcome aboard.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Cal has neutered the Kentucky Basketball program and true Kentucky Basketball fans don't accept mediocrity that we are forced to watch these days. The Cal Boys just want to stir the pot, bait and trol while getting off to wagging their fingers in UK fans faces from their morale high horse. Cal has ruined ever having high expectations for me because of the nonstop horse shit losses that continuing to pile up. There were some highs early on in the Cal tenure but anymore it's filled with embarrassment hitting all-time low points. Count me as one that will never buy into the hype as long as CCC is still at Kentucky.

You're a good Mod. Understand the frustation. Peace brother.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT