ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to Aggieland!

Oct 2, 2018
For those traveling to College Station this weekend and on behalf of all Aggies, welcome!! If it is your first time and you need to know information about anything, feel free to contact me at Lynn.snodgrass@live.com.

All visiting fans are welcome at most people’s tailgate parties so please feel free to introduce yourselves. You will find tailgating going on at almost all locations surrounding the stadium and on campus.

If you are visiting the MSC (Memorial Student Center) that is the main building across from Kyle Field on the North side, please remove your hats upon entering. The MSC is dedicated to all past students that served our great country and lost their lives. You will undoubtedly be asked to do so. The MSC is home to a food court, shops, etc...

For the complete experience, visit Northgate (across from north side of campus off of University). The Dixie Chicken is a historic venue for hanging out. It serves a great burger!!

Good places to eat:

Mexican food - Los Cucos at Texas and Harvey Rd. Pollo Del Mar is amazing.

Bar B Que - try Fargo’s in Bryan (1701 Texas Ave) or Good Bull BBQ on Southgate (just south of Kyle Field on Bush). It is owned by a former Texas A&M Yell Leader. Standup guy!!

Some things to know about Kyle Field if you are looking to purchase tickets, the east side of the stadium 2nd and third decks are considered the student section. It is tradition for the students to stand the entire game. A lot of fans even on the first deck will stand as well. For this reason, most seats on the east side are bleacher type. If you are wanting to sit, I would recommend the West side or endzone seating. You will find armchair type seating in these sections. The North endzone is a nice area because you will have a nice view of the large video board in south endzone for live game feed and replays.

If anyone is needing tickets, I have four lower level armchair seats in section 118 along with a parking pass. I will offer them at a much more reasonable price than the ticket broker sites. I can also point you in the direction of where to find reasonably priced tickets. Just email me at lynn.snodgrass@live.com.

Enjoy your trip to College Station!!

what...this can't be real. Can it?

Edit; I guess it is... I just can’t remember any opponent every being so cordial, that aren’t semi-regulars over here.

Last edited:
For those traveling to College Station this weekend and on behalf of all Aggies, welcome!! If it is your first time and you need to know information about anything, feel free to contact me at Lynn.snodgrass@live.com.

All visiting fans are welcome at most people’s tailgate parties so please feel free to introduce yourselves. You will find tailgating going on at almost all locations surrounding the stadium and on campus.

If you are visiting the MSC (Memorial Student Center) that is the main building across from Kyle Field on the North side, please remove your hats upon entering. The MSC is dedicated to all past students that served our great country and lost their lives. You will undoubtedly be asked to do so. The MSC is home to a food court, shops, etc...

For the complete experience, visit Northgate (across from north side of campus off of University). The Dixie Chicken is a historic venue for hanging out. It serves a great burger!!

Good places to eat:

Mexican food - Los Cucos at Texas and Harvey Rd. Pollo Del Mar is amazing.

Bar B Que - try Fargo’s in Bryan (1701 Texas Ave) or Good Bull BBQ on Southgate (just south of Kyle Field on Bush). It is owned by a former Texas A&M Yell Leader. Standup guy!!

Some things to know about Kyle Field if you are looking to purchase tickets, the east side of the stadium 2nd and third decks are considered the student section. It is tradition for the students to stand the entire game. A lot of fans even on the first deck will stand as well. For this reason, most seats on the east side are bleacher type. If you are wanting to sit, I would recommend the West side or endzone seating. You will find armchair type seating in these sections. The North endzone is a nice area because you will have a nice view of the large video board in south endzone for live game feed and replays.

If anyone is needing tickets, I have four lower level armchair seats in section 118 along with a parking pass. I will offer them at a much more reasonable price than the ticket broker sites. I can also point you in the direction of where to find reasonably priced tickets. Just email me at lynn.snodgrass@live.com.

Enjoy your trip to College Station!!
You are a credit to your university. Kudos to you sir.

I've been to KF wish I could make the trip this year. I don't have a second favorite team but if Kentucky no longer existed I would be an AM fan. I had a cousin that played soccer there, been rooting for them in the big12 for years. Hate Utexas.

You all seem like great people. I hope opposing fans say the same about us. I miss Texas and wish I could make there on Saturday

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
I think the SEC hit a home run when they added Texas A&M (and to a lesser extent Mizzou). They've been our main competitor in basketball over the past couple of years and are a consistently strong football program. Now you're telling me the fanbase is classy too?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT